As strange as this may seem… (playoff seeding) (1 Viewer)

Yea the rams game is as important for the division as a wild card. If they would somehow lose to Tampa, if they beat Atlanta and LA they could be in the seventh seed,
This just indicates how big this game with the Rams is this Thursday night. We need NFC wins in the event the division thing doesn’t work out.

Interesting. I don’t think Minnesota has a chance looking at their schedule and QB situation. That leaves 2 spots between us, LA, Seattle and Green Bay. I can see Green Bay winning out (they play the Panthers, Vikings and Bears) which would mean they’d beat us on H2H at 9-8 each and I think the Rams probably get in as well.

Honestly, I’d rather not back door our way in with a wild card spot. Either win the division or miss out and see DA and PC fired.

Beating two of the worst teams in the league at home in back to back games. The Saints are absolutely scorching right now!
Too much negative energy man…go have a drink or smoke a joint and chill. Life’s too short. I’ll praise them when they are clicking and I’ll call it when they look like poo. Lighten up and enjoy it while you can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom