As strange as this may seem… (playoff seeding) (2 Viewers)

Los226, are you going to the game Thur!?! I mean this with all sincerity?! I’m not sure if you are a West Coast Whodat or not?

Interesting. I don’t think Minnesota has a chance looking at their schedule and QB situation. That leaves 2 spots between us, LA, Seattle and Green Bay. I can see Green Bay winning out (they play the Panthers, Vikings and Bears) which would mean they’d beat us on H2H at 9-8 each and I think the Rams probably get in as well.

Honestly, I’d rather not back door our way in with a wild card spot. Either win the division or miss out and see DA and PC fired.
That lost at Green Bay is hurting big time right now.

Beating two of the worst teams in the league at home in back to back games. The Saints are absolutely scorching right now!
By 22 and 18 points and not surrendering a single TD.

What’s the alternative?

What would have pleased you?

Would you rather they lost them both and this season be over last week?

I swear this board can’t enjoy anything aside from the 2 months leading up to the draft anymore.

By 22 and 18 points and not surrendering a single TD.

What’s the alternative?

What would have pleased you?

Would you rather they lost them both and this season be over last week?

I swear this board can’t enjoy anything aside from the 2 months leading up to the draft anymore.
Beating LAR next week on the road would please me personally. And I don’t care if they only beat them by one point. Just win

I don’t want the Saints to lose, but I’m not gonna give a hoot when they beat terrible teams lol. They did what they were supposed to do. Now it’s time for them to do something that they’re not supposed to do.

Beating LAR next week on the road would please me personally. And I don’t care if they only beat them by one point. Just win

I don’t want the Saints to lose, but I’m not gonna give a hoot when they beat terrible teams lol. They did what they were supposed to do. Now it’s time for them to do something that they’re not supposed to do.
I hear ya. If you happen to be going to the game Thur, drinks on me. Whodat

Interesting. I don’t think Minnesota has a chance looking at their schedule and QB situation. That leaves 2 spots between us, LA, Seattle and Green Bay. I can see Green Bay winning out (they play the Panthers, Vikings and Bears) which would mean they’d beat us on H2H at 9-8 each and I think the Rams probably get in as well.

Honestly, I’d rather not back door our way in with a wild card spot. Either win the division or miss out and see DA and PC fired.
If we beat LA and then tie at 9-8, we get in over them

Too much negative energy man…go have a drink or smoke a joint and chill. Life’s too short. I’ll praise them when they are clicking and I’ll call it when they look like poo. Lighten up and enjoy it while you can.
This is where I am at currently. Football season feels like it takes forever to get here and then it's gone in an instant. Just going to enjoy whatever success we have while we can and if we get to the playoffs and knock off a team, well, stranger things have happened.

This is where I am at currently. Football season feels like it takes forever to get here and then it's gone in an instant. Just going to enjoy whatever success we have while we can and if we get to the playoffs and knock off a team, well, stranger things have happened.
I hear ya completely. I know that so many of the fans who feel differently have legit views, but man as a longtime Saints fan….we are due some of these weird winning streaks. At least I hope this little streak leads to something we all can be proud of.

Idk, but I’m 100% sure it was bottom third of the league without checking.
They came in today ranked 18th in passing defense and have played outstanding over the past 3 weeks, creating pressure and getting takeaways. For an offensive unit like New Orleans that has struggled in passing situations, it was a big step to move the ball like they did today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom