At the Copa, Copa America ('24) (2 Viewers)

I don't think we have a choice honestly. We shouldn't beat Uruguay, I think Darwin is going to rip us a new one such as that makes all our doubts about our favorite American Football look minscule. He's capable of that. He's also capable of being really really bad in the wrong moment. As an American, I hope it's one of those days for him. As a Liverpool supporter I hope he puts the dagger in Berhalter's reign. I genuinely believe that anyone of us here could get more out of this US side. Berhalter needs to go, and us that watch the games need to be vocal about that.

Damn.

I know we have the rivalry but I want to see Mexico do well - like brothers we are.

Bummer for them. We’ll probably be joining tomorrow - but I wish we would have both advanced.
It's better this way. Especially since MX was going to play Argentina if they went to the next round. And that, that was going to be humiliating. The MX media is extra spicy.... the nicknames, memes, and hashstags are flying: EL TRIste (the sad), hechos TRIzas (shredded), Mechico... but hey, the authoritarians won the election and here comes a CAT 5 hurricane... it's good to be in MX :cry:

I don't think we have a choice honestly. We shouldn't beat Uruguay, I think Darwin is going to rip us a new one such as that makes all our doubts about our favorite American Football look minscule. He's capable of that. He's also capable of being really really bad in the wrong moment. As an American, I hope it's one of those days for him. As a Liverpool supporter I hope he puts the dagger in Berhalter's reign. I genuinely believe that anyone of us here could get more out of this US side. Berhalter needs to go, and us that watch the games need to be vocal about that.
It’s gonna be some BS for sure
Either we’re going to beat Uru but still not advance
Or lose but still advance

USMNT like to maximize ambiguity

Bielsa/Uruguay plan to start his starting XI - no real changes from first two games.

US to play all 4 mids...Adams, Musah, Mckinnie and Gio.

I hope we advance, but if not, we better let Gregg go. We can’t let a boneheaded move by Weah give him an out. There’s so much more to the story than that one loss.

Field looks horrible.

Edit: and so the refeering.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom