backup for brees (1 Viewer)

You guys always make my day, I can be dragging on a Monday morning and I can always logon here and get p*****off. To say Matt Flynn is horrible and he has a National Championship title and 3 TD's is showing your ignorance. How would you describe the rest of the college qbs? And to say Palko is so good, what are you basing that on, his astoudingly strong arm or awesome stats when he has played including college. What I get tired of on here is simple. To say Flynn probably doesn't have the arm strength for the NFL is one thing and he may not, but to call a guy horrible is a little to much. One could also argue that in our ball control move the chains, West Coast offense that a game manager might not be a bad option behind Brees? It's all opinion.

hes about as gifted as palko. you wouldnt keep both on the team as they both are "project players"

typically you want a veteran who can play, and the someone to teach for the future.

Since I don't think other teams are all over Palko, I say we draft another one and hopefully Sean can mold him into another Tony Romo.

Since I don't see Brees leaving anytime soon (Within 5 years), we can always mold one and trade him for draft picks. I heard Payton was trying to get Romo off the Boys and I'm sure it that had happened, it would of cost us a 2nd round pick at the cheapest.

Flynn has some ability and he's a team guy...if he worked really hard he could end up a good backup in the league, but if Brees got hurt in the next 2 years, we'd be screwed....maybe stick him on the practice squad for a little while and then see if he's ready.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom