Because I am bored (4 Viewers)

which game?

• Total voters
I think it's long since time for you to pick up BC2 and join the group again. You bashed MW2 for months before it came out and you still had fun playing with the clan. I'm sure you find both far inferior to Halo, but you might still have fun.

I would probably have fun with you guys, because I'm such a social mongoosian butterfly.

But I hated that demo. I hated MW2 as well, but slightly less, and endured it. Truth is, I was at the end of my rope the Modern Warefarez. I couldn't have endured for much longer. I was like buzd every time it wasn't domination - hating the game, but enjoying the company.

So, to summarize, BC2 ain't for me. Ain't gonna make it.

Also, I suspect that I'm noticing a widening between my taste in games and this board's. The more you guys hype BC2, the less I expect you'll like Reach. Unless there is some overlap of features, I don't see how BC fanboys will possibly appreciate what I love about Halo titles. That's troubling, though it might make for some interesting e-slap fights.

I sense much turmoil in our collective future...

Last edited:
:scratch: Wow.

Oedipal, much?

Lol. Is Oedipus in play while typing? The N is immediately adjacent to the M.

- Oh, and the original gaff is edited due to general creepiness of oedipal issues, just in case.

I would probably have fun with you guys, because I'm such a social mongoosian butterfly.

But I hated that demo. I hated MW2 as well, but slightly less, and endured it. Truth is, I was at the end of my rope the Modern Warefarez. I couldn't have endured for much longer. I was like buzd every time it wasn't domination - hating the game, but enjoying the company.

Also, I suspect that I'm noticing a widening between my taste in games and this board's. The more you guys hype BC2, the less I expect you'll like Reach. Unless there is some overlap of features, I don't see how BC fanboys will possibly appreciate what I love about Halo titles. That's troubling, though it might make for some interesting e-slap fights.

Completely different games. I'm honestly unsure what's not to like about either of them :idunno:

I don't know how to vote. Maybe after I ramble a bit an answer will appear out of this pine smelling smoke. Who knows.

I honestly like both games. MW2 for fast paced urban-esque combat. BC2 for battle on a more epic scale.

I like the perks in MW2. They're fun, and let you customize yourself a bit. I like that. I like the killstreaks for the giggles I get out of dropping a predator on a nest of snipers. I like cheesers and campers because I will mow them down relentlessly and get really cheerful with my insults towards them. I'm really such a ray of sunshine.

I like the tactics in BC2. I mainly play rush, FWIW. I like being able to change my loadouts in game. I love being in a Blackhawk with a full team and repairing the hell out of it while they get their mowing done. I like the little upgrades, like the 12x scope and targeting.

Nope, still don't know how to vote.

Tacoes

Speaking for myself only, I don't think BC2 or MW2 are the world's greatest games. Of course, I've often expressed my preference for games with a good story and a multiplayer is never going to have that. I enjoy both games, but I'm currently enjoying BC2 more because there is more different stuff to do and you can completely change the game by choosing a different class or choosing to concentrate on vehicular combat and within vehicular combat you can choose to concentrate on tanks or choppers. I also like the fact that there is no death match and it is all objective based games.

But, I will play teh Reacharoundz when it comes out. Not just for the social aspect, but because I have liked all of the Halo games and by the time it comes out (late this year?), I'll probably be ready for something new. You may be right that there will be some division with you, Twenty, Mike and maybe Authentic going almost exclusively to Halo, but I think lots of others will also play it for awhile. They will probably stop earlier than the core Halo fans, but they will play. I think even Anita will give it a try if you and Twenty stop trying to tell him that it's the greatest game ever made.:hihi:

I will add that I think you would like BC2 if you gave it a try. There is a lot more balance in BC2 and a lot less cheesing then in MW2. There are no perks like martydom, cold bloded, Ninja or last stand to get in the way of the better player winning and there are no knifeings from 50 yards away that take away the fact that a guy with an automatic weapon should kill a guy who only has a knife. There is also less successful camping and no guys running around doing nothing but knifeing people or charging people with shields. It's at least worth a rental for you.

Last edited:

I love BC2 and I'll be at the midnight release for Reach. I think I just love shooting people square in the face, jumping or not. It's all about what I feel like playing at the time. I like different stuff, for example Dr. Pepper is my favorite soft drink but every once in a while I enjoy a Mr. Pibb :hihi:

you know, back when i worked at the Come Back Inn in Kenna, i drank Dr. Pepper all day, every day i was there....when i finally left CBI after three year, i couldn't stand the thought of Dr. Pepper.....then about three months ago, i decided to have one....it was glorious

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2.

I really wish more games used the xbox camera like Rainbow 6 did. Being able to put your face in the game was so awesome. I dont know why developers dont use it for every game that has a creation mode. It would be really cool in fighting games and the WWE games.

you know, back when i worked at the Come Back Inn in Kenna, i drank Dr. Pepper all day, every day i was there....when i finally left CBI after three year, i couldn't stand the thought of Dr. Pepper.....then about three months ago, i decided to have one....it was glorious

So what are you metaphorically saying then :scratch:?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom