Because I am bored (1 Viewer)

which game?

• Total voters
You see, anita, if he says "I will be hung" and it's true they won't hang him, meaning his statement was false, meaning they will hang him, but then his statement was true so they can't hang him. In which case his statement was false and they should hang him.

You get it now anita? I can explain it again if you are still having trouble.

inconceivable.jpg

I'm just trying to help the distinguished gentleman formerly from Gladys park to catch up. You can't expect Gladys people who love primus to keep pace without a little help.

I'm just trying to help the distinguished gentleman formerly from Gladys park to catch up. You can't expect Gladys people who love primus to keep pace without a little help.

It's just that you explanation reminded me of the scene from Princess Bride Where Wesley and the Sicilian guy face off over the iocane powder.

Uninformed nonvoter. "Fallout 3, zomg RPG!" should have been an option.

there is plenty of room on my ignore list for everyone :mad:

It's just that you explanation reminded me of the scene from Princess Bride Where Wesley and the Sicilian guy face off over the iocane powder.

You never lose point for Princess Bride references.

I think even anita would agree with that.

what are you even talking about??

i have over 6 days of time invested in MW2...i am pretty close to a 2nd prestige

if you ever got the impression that i don't like MW2, you are sadly mistaken

How would I ever get that impression. I wonder........

i know it's not MW2, where you can shoot across the map with a shotgun and get a headshot by hitting someone in the arm, but i really haven't had any problem with the accuracy of the weapons....

the game is not going to be for everyone....but those who are tired of the bull crap from MW2 should try it....

my opinion remains the same....this game is better than MW2 in every way

.....for something different than glitch warfare 2

this game continues to blow MW2 out of the water

in every way

Agreed... The only time I don't like playing w/ SRvg is when I'm on the other team and it's an unbalanced game... That is just aggravating. It's like listening to a group of people talk about how they're going to kick your butt while it's happening. :angryrazz:

Now, getting loaded to the other team because that's where the only slot is, but your team is solid = a different story and can be quite a bit of fun b/c the trash talk aspect is there.

Speaking of playing for the other team, I was crackin' up last night when I first joined up with the SRvg crew. I ****** zeetes and crew off a few times cause I kept blowing them up with the tank I was using. It was great :smilielol:.

As far as the poll is concerned, I like BC2 more than I do MW2 (which I haven't played in a while). I still do like MW2 and will start to play it again when the majority of us (SRvg) decide to play it again.

How would I ever get that impression. I wonder........

not once did i say i didn't like MW2...i simply stated that i thought BC2 was a better game

i also made obvious jokes about some very real problems that MW2 has or had at one time

and i wouldn't spend that kind of time if i wasn't having fun with it....

for whatever reason, you are clearly reaching for something that just is not there

but please, feel free to continue being wrong....

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom