Beer prices at every NFL stadium (2 Viewers)

I'm just wondering if there's any real revenue in beer or if it's more of a means to another end. If all 70K fans would buy a few beers, the revenue would be massive, but probably only 1/4 to 1/3 buy beer, right?
If 1/4 of the crowd buys 2 beers that comes to almost 20K beers! If it avgs out to $10 each, 200 grand is nothing to sneeze at. Multiply that by 10 games per year... sales of $2 MILLION!! 1/2 barrel(standard keg) is $165 retail(wholesale is cheaper, decent beer is more) & pours 165 12 oz potions, so approx $1 per. $200k cost for a return of $2 m, 90% profit.
Somebody is doing just fine!

If 1/4 of the crowd buys 2 beers that comes to almost 20K beers! If it avgs out to $10 each, 200 grand is nothing to sneeze at. Multiply that by 10 games per year... sales of $2 MILLION!! 1/2 barrel(standard keg) is $165 retail(wholesale is cheaper, decent beer is more) & pours 165 12 oz potions, so approx $1 per. $200k cost for a return of $2 m, 90% profit.
Dang, better than I thought, thanks for the math!

I would have thought the labor, cups, and um, janitorial work would bite into the profits a little too, but there's still money there.

For an NFL team, that’s barely a sniffle, much less a sneeze

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom