Beer prices at every NFL stadium (4 Viewers)

Pro Tip:

When you have seats that get you into the “Crown Royal club” there’s unlimited free crown royal “samples” during the game.

Go order a sprite and then dump 4 “taster samples” in it, then you get a good drink for like $8 lol
They really do that? That is a very under marketed perk.

There appears to be a relationship to how rowdy the fans are.

You'd expect cheap beer would make folks loud, but expensive beer makes them angry.

I had seats from 2003 through 2010. I remember paying about $8 or $9 for your basic domestic watery beers — neither of which I care to drink anyway. I usually opted for Abita on draft even if it was just a 10-ounce cup and even if it was pricey simply because it was/is better beer than the national domestics.

In the years since, I do my imbibing after the game. Usually a much better value anyway 😁

Falcons suck in every way possible…..EXCEPT…..Arthur Blank made it a point to have affordable concessions in the Spincter Dome.

$6 beers
$2 cokes
$2 hot dogs
$1 popcorn
$4 burgers

Gotta respect that.

I'm just wondering if there's any real revenue in beer or if it's more of a means to another end. If all 70K fans would buy a few beers, the revenue would be massive, but probably only 1/4 to 1/3 buy beer, right?

Falcons suck in every way possible…..EXCEPT…..Arthur Blank made it a point to have affordable concessions in the Spincter Dome.

$6 beers
$2 cokes
$2 hot dogs
$1 popcorn
$4 burgers

Gotta respect that.

Blank got something right. He had to give people a valid reason to attend games. Most of them probably throw up at some point before the game is over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom