Best noise making ideas! (5 Viewers)

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
I’m going to the Divisional game and trying to think of the best things I can bring to the game to do my part to have the Dome rocking!! What are some good things I could do/bring?? Besides my lungs ?

chloraseptic-max-laozenge-wild-berry-15-count-18.gif

I’m going to the Divisional game and trying to think of the best things I can bring to the game to do my part to have the Dome rocking!! What are some good things I could do/bring?? Besides my lungs ?

Bring a lot of pocket change. Buy a water. Drink the water and then put your pocket change in the bottle. Stuff the bottle opening with a napkin and shake it until your arm falls off. I did it last year and the fans around me thought it was ingenious. Only problem was, they couldn’t use it next game because we only had 1 home playoff game. This year; it could be on with the plastic bottle rattlers.

Anybody remember the siren noise we had a couple of years ago? Glad we got rid of it and decided to do the noise naturally.

They pay all that money for rally towels, wonder if they could leave clickers in the seats with the towels ?

If someone would invent a noise making device thst uses the wind and can securely attach to a towel being waved; it would be MONEY!!! LOL

Maybe we should seek the advice of the Falcon's fans on this issue. They create the same noise level as we do with half the people. :hihi:

Last edited:
Anybody remember the siren noise we had a couple of years ago? Glad we got rid of it and decided to do the noise naturally.

The noise from Romig, when he yells...”ANOTHER FAN IMPACT PLAY”, when the opposing QB runs for a 1st down on a 3rd down and 15, is quite loud AND annoying, all at the same time....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom