Best noise making ideas! (7 Viewers)

Empty beer bottle and coins.

has to be the miller light bottles though. It's the only one with a big enough mouth to get the coins in.

You'll also either need to bring in your own lid or "bribe" the beverage server at the game. They aren't allowed to give the lid with the beer for some reason. I have been able to get them to accidentally set the lid on the counter for a tip. :)

HyperWhistle The Original Worlds Loudest Whistle up to 142db Loud, Very Long Range, for Referee, Coaches, Instructors, Sports, Teachers, Life Guard, Protection, Self Defense, Survival, Emergency uses

Amazon'sChoicefor "loudest whistle"

My son tried to bring a vuvuzela to a Saints game a few years ago, but the ticket takers confiscated it (which is what I figured would happen). It was a valiant but doomed effort!

Last edited:
My son tried to bring a zamboni to a Saints game a few years ago, but the ticket takers confiscated it (which is what I figured would happen). It was a valiant effort!

I think those would be pretty impossible to sneak in and useless without ice.

has to be the miller light bottles though. It's the only one with a big enough mouth to get the coins in.

You'll also either need to bring in your own lid or "bribe" the beverage server at the game. They aren't allowed to give the lid with the beer for some reason. I have been able to get them to accidentally set the lid on the counter for a tip. :)

The caps are removed from ALL bottled products, to prevent fans from launching the bottles filled with liquids to the field and hurting someone. It stems from the Kyle Turley game when the Saints were playing the Jets on a Sunday night game and Turley ripped a Jet’s player’s helmet off and threw it about 20 yards. The fans went ballistic on the holding call that was made and the subsequent helmet toss, by throwing half-filled bottles of liquid on to the field. It was insane. Some bottles did not make the field from tbe upper levels and were landing/hitting fellow Saints fans in the Plaza level. I was there; saw it, but was fortunate not to have been hit. It was pretty darn scary though, sitting in the Plaza and constantly looking up. Not pleasant.

HyperWhistle The Original Worlds Loudest Whistle up to 142db Loud, Very Long Range, for Referee, Coaches, Instructors, Sports, Teachers, Life Guard, Protection, Self Defense, Survival, Emergency uses

Amazon'sChoicefor "loudest whistle"

I have this whistle, my section loves it but I’ve had a friend get some complaints in a different section, it’s all about timing. Can’t use it all the time just on big downs, when I rewatch games at home I can hear it clear as day on TV haha

I bring alot of pennies for a can noisemaker, the hyper whistle “beast whistle”, and a plastic fox 40 whistle (sold at Walmart). Both whistles are entirely plastic so you can get through security easy (make sure all plastic since whistles are technically not allowed but I’ve never gotten complaints for them).

We’ll polish off 25 oz beers in the 1st quarter then use the pennies to make a noisemakers, we primarily use the fox 40 whistles and then the beast whistle for big plays, you can only use the whistles when the crowd is getting loud or you’ll stick out blatantly obvious and probably get complaints. Also be weary of anyone in front of you when using the beast whistle, I’m tall so luckily get away with it but it would destroy someone’s ears if clearly in the the line of fire

Attachments

• 4CEBC7E2-5B5D-41F3-AE37-A8B55BA2E057.jpeg
    4CEBC7E2-5B5D-41F3-AE37-A8B55BA2E057.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 62204F94-911C-42D6-AAF8-5A51391E391A.jpeg
    62204F94-911C-42D6-AAF8-5A51391E391A.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 20
I’d be very careful with artificial noise. Dome security seems more strict than ever this year. All it’ll take is one complaint and you’re gone. I’d just bank on screaming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom