Best noise making ideas! (3 Viewers)

You cannot get that into the game, unless you are living in the 60’s/70’s.
My son bought one for just a few bucks on ebay. I figured he couldn't sneak it in, but he was so determined to try I let him have at it. The experience was worth the few dollars it cost me.

I have this whistle, my section loves it but I’ve had a friend get some complaints in a different section, it’s all about timing. Can’t use it all the time just on big downs, when I rewatch games at home I can hear it clear as day on TV haha

I bring alot of pennies for a can noisemaker, the hyper whistle “beast whistle”, and a plastic fox 40 whistle (sold at Walmart). Both whistles are entirely plastic so you can get through security easy (make sure all plastic since whistles are technically not allowed but I’ve never gotten complaints for them).

We’ll polish off 25 oz beers in the 1st quarter then use the pennies to make a noisemakers, we primarily use the fox 40 whistles and then the beast whistle for big plays, you can only use the whistles when the crowd is getting loud or you’ll stick out blatantly obvious and probably get complaints. Also be weary of anyone in front of you when using the beast whistle, I’m tall so luckily get away with it but it would destroy someone’s ears if clearly in the the line of fire
Just ordered 2 I sit on the first row of the upper level.

Miller lite wide mouth aluminum bottles and loose change. Either, bring a cap with you.. buy one before, drink the beer.. keep the cap, or bribe the guy selling beer out of the cart. They can't give you the cap, but you can sweet talk them into looking the other way when they place it down in front of you.

Miller lite wide mouth aluminum bottles and loose change. Either, bring a cap with you.. buy one before, drink the beer.. keep the cap, or bribe the guy selling beer out of the cart. They can't give you the cap, but you can sweet talk them into looking the other way when they place it down in front of you.
Put some tape in your pocket to cover the lid. As long as it’s all plastic/cardboard and tape it won’t set off the metal detectors! Duct or electrical would work best!

Roll up the program, or the roster sheet or anything and direct, and concentrate your voice!! through a MEGAPHONE!!!!!

Last edited:

This is why we can't have bottle caps

I’ve got it! If you need a noise maker, then just take a whiny Vikings fan to the game with you. Nonstop noise :p

This is why we can't have bottle caps

Actually it is because of what happened at a Saints game with Kyle Turley and the ensuing bombardment of beer bottles. In other NFL stadiums, the caps are not mandated to be removed when any bottled drink is sold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom