Best noise making ideas! (1 Viewer)

LMAO!! That’s a good noise maker!!
That's what my dog said, too. Looked at my computer, cocked his head, then looked at my husband like, What the heck is coming out of Mom's computer?

That's what my dog said, too. Looked at my computer, cocked his head, then looked at my husband like, What the heck is coming out of Mom's computer?

Oh, you are right! Had the same effect here!!!

I just bought this whistle, supposedly also super loud, and half the price of the "Hyper Whistle"
Image-1.png

A buddy of mine used to put a handful of change in an empty plastic bottle and it was so loud it made everyone around him want to end his existence. So, highly recommended.

Posted this earlier in this thread. And the water is far cheaper than the beer bottle. Just stuff the end with some napkins. I do it every game and it works like mad. Though the fans seated near you, look at you like WTH, cause it is so loud.

Screaming goat videos are funny, and extreme whistles are loud, but there's nothing like the good karma that comes from just yelling. It doesn't take any heart or soul to make artificial noise. Just yell. Together. Like you mean it.

Posted this earlier in this thread. And the water is far cheaper than the beer bottle. Just stuff the end with some napkins. I do it every game and it works like mad. Though the fans seated near you, look at you like WTH, cause it is so loud.
I gave this a test run at home a while ago and it definitely is a lot louder with the napkin included lol...Once my whistle comes in the mail I’m ready to go!! ?

The caps are removed from ALL bottled products, to prevent fans from launching the bottles filled with liquids to the field and hurting someone. It stems from the Kyle Turley game when the Saints were playing the Jets on a Sunday night game and Turley ripped a Jet’s player’s helmet off and threw it about 20 yards. The fans went ballistic on the holding call that was made and the subsequent helmet toss, by throwing half-filled bottles of liquid on to the field. It was insane. Some bottles did not make the field from tbe upper levels and were landing/hitting fellow Saints fans in the Plaza level. I was there; saw it, but was fortunate not to have been hit. It was pretty darn scary though, sitting in the Plaza and constantly looking up. Not pleasant.
Not sure if this is true or not, but it's an internationally enforced policy now.

We just went to some futbol games in Spain, Atletico Madrid and FC Barcelona, and they took our caps away at both games.

Just wanted to bump this and encourage the who dat nation that’ll be in attendance to get loud! (preferably with plastic whistles and/or use other noisemakers that can go under the radar) Yea noisemakers are frowned upon by some but it’s playoffs and we need to amplify that dome voodoo. Myself and 3 other friends each bought a 24 pack of these whistles to hand out before the game and in my section. Hope I can influence some others here to do the same!

Attachments

• C9AEF60D-4F0A-4C17-8499-2CC74B1F4960.jpeg
    C9AEF60D-4F0A-4C17-8499-2CC74B1F4960.jpeg
    658.5 KB · Views: 7
Just wanted to bump this and encourage the who dat nation that’ll be in attendance to get loud! (preferably with plastic whistles and/or use other noisemakers that can go under the radar) Yea noisemakers are frowned upon by some but it’s playoffs and we need to amplify that dome voodoo. Myself and 3 other friends each bought a 24 pack of these whistles to hand out before the game and in my section. Hope I can influence some others here to do the same!

Nice!! I got a couple of packs too and I was thinking about handing them out to die hard fans in Champion Square to help spread out the noise lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom