Best QBs ever drafted by Saints (2 Viewers)

What’s the point in separating ‘drafted’ and acquired via ‘fee agency, trade, etc”. Who cares how you get your QB, just do whatever is necessary to have a productive one.

If there was no such thing as free agency, trades, then how well you draft a QB would be relevant.

Last edited:
How many did we pass on in the 1st or 2nd round?? guessing there is a few, I remember the 90s all to well lol the one thing we needed was a QB but seem to be the worst luck ever finding one

went and checked to see Jim Harbaugh, Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers were probably the top 3 we could have drafted only checked round 1 and 2 I know Brady was a 5th round selection

Last edited:
Don’t forget, Archie did not have good team support. He didn’t have good protection, etc.

I don’t think Archie was a bad quarterback. He didn’t have a good team.

This would have ore meaning if we actually whiffed on picks or picked by picking one guy only to have one that was left on board to go on to have a great career.

Generally, we had good (mostly) good leadership. Kilmer, Archie, Stabler, Hebert,... then not much here.... Blake, Brooks, Brees. When it comes to QB play very few teams have a better track record. We have been bad in other areas.

----

Who was that QB we had that tried to take the snap from the guard. Adrian something? Was he a draft pick?

If Archie Manning would have had even an average supporting cast he’d be in the HOF, he was by far more skilled than any QB my team has ever drafted, and we’ve had 2 at number 1 overall ( lol, one is in the pic to the left)

Last edited:
It was the Titans mascot in a Golf cart during pre-game I believe. Straight out of a sitcom really.

You can't make this stuff up. I couldn't think of what the Titans mascot looks like so I took to the google. I can't imagine having this thing barreling down on me in a golf cart. What a nightmare.

1609509876914.jpeg

But I guess it's better than having a run in with their new mascot :oops:

e968dc8fce8d3715e542935e971cbee7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom