Best Sleepers in the 2022 NFL Draft that the Saints should target. (1 Viewer)

Blitz The C-Gap

22+ Sack Pass-Rusher
Reaction score
🚨BEST SLEEPERS IN THE 2022 NFL DRAFT🚨

-William Dunkle
-Deven Thompkins

+++ More

( Kept it to five, but need an HM to Jontre Kirklin . He's certainly going to be a stud in the NFL. Hope he's a Saint come next year.)

p.s: yes the site is real, I just haven't gotten the domain.

Jelani Woods has better measurables than Kyle Pitts in every single area except the grossly overrated 40. He played for a very mediocre Virginia team. Despite that, he snagged 8 touchdowns and averaged 13.6 yards per reception. He has the potential to be an elite Tight End, but instead of drafting him fourth overall, someone's probably going to get him in the fourth round.

Jelani Woods has better measurables than Kyle Pitts in every single area except the grossly overrated 40. He played for a very mediocre Virginia team. Despite that, he snagged 8 touchdowns and averaged 13.6 yards per reception. He has the potential to be an elite Tight End, but instead of drafting him fourth overall, someone's probably going to get him in the fourth round.I
Yep, he really came on as a receiver last year. ( 44 catches nearly 600 yds n 8 TDs). But wat I really like about him is prior to last season at UVA he was known primarily as a solid “in-line” blocking TE at OKST. At 6’7”, 260 lbs, with 34 in arms n 24 reps on da bench, yeah, I can see why! 😂

But that in dat one year at UVA, Woods was able to display his talent n potential as a receiver. N given his size, I thought his 4.61 forty at da Combine was impressive!

All in all, I think in transferring to Virginia, Woods catapulted himself from a UDFA to a potential mid rd selection! Good for him! 👍🏾

Jelani Woods has better measurables than Kyle Pitts in every single area except the grossly overrated 40. He played for a very mediocre Virginia team. Despite that, he snagged 8 touchdowns and averaged 13.6 yards per reception. He has the potential to be an elite Tight End, but instead of drafting him fourth overall, someone's probably going to get him in the fourth round.
Jelani Woods will be a Monster for whomever drafts him. No previously draftable TE measures close to him athletically.

🚨BEST SLEEPERS IN THE 2022 NFL DRAFT🚨

-William Dunkle
-Deven Thompkins

+++ More

( Kept it to five, but need an HM to Jontre Kirklin . He's certainly going to be a stud in the NFL. Hope he's a Saint come next year.)

p.s: yes the site is real, I just haven't gotten the domain.

Nice article, Blitz! Thank you for sharing.

Tyler Algiere - rb - BYU
Algiere wouldve been my pick too, but you beat me to it. I think he’d be the perfect RB2 to pair w/AK. I believe Algiere has RB1 potential, if we lose AK to suspension.

W/Algiere already mentioned, im going w/FA/S/DB Verone Mckinley fr Oregon. I think he’d be great fit in our D. Love the IQ & ballhawk ability. Plus, he’s a true FS who plays deep middle/Cover 1, like Marcus Williams. He may not be quite as athletic, but Mckinley Is every bit the hawk & also comes in w/way better striking ability & reliability as a tackler.

Zander Horvath, RB/FB, Purdue: Horvath has drawn many comparisons to former Boilermaker Mike Alstott, and that’s high praise. While the 2 players share many similarities, Horvath is easily the superior athlete, as evidenced by his 9.82 RAS score.

“When Purdue running back Zander Horvath broke his fibula in the 49-0 win over UConn earlier this season, college football fans and NFL Draft analysts were deprived of the opportunity to further study a rare creature in his natural habitat.
Horvath plays the game with a physicality that you’d expect from a 6’3″, 230-pound running back. Yet, he combines that physicality with an athleticism associated with a smaller framed athlete. The Purdue RB also has the hands of a wide receiver while possessing the blocking ability that most playmakers can only dream of.

At the time of his injury, Horvath averaged 4.6 yards per carry and 9.0 yards per reception for his career. While he has played exclusively as a running back for the Boilermakers, his size and skill set should see him effortlessly transition to fullback in the NFL like former Purdue RB Mike Alstott did for Tampa Bay.”

Horvath could provide the Saints offense with a substantial upgrade at the FB position, while also doubling as a short-yardage power RB and viable safety valve as a receiver out of the backfield. As a bonus, Horvath can also contribute on special teams (like he did as he was earning his spot on Purdue as a walk-on).
Zach Line was a converted college RB, and he was one of the better Saints’ FBs in recent memory, but Horvath could be much more… Line and current 49er stud FB Kyle Juszczyk both ran a 4.77 40 yard dash entering the NFL… Horvath bested both players in that regard when he ran a 4.57 40 at the Purdue Pro Day.

2B568C45-0860-4935-B1FF-4890E8FBAD2F.jpeg

A little highlight reel as well…

Zander Horvath, RB/FB, Purdue: Horvath has drawn many comparisons to former Boilermaker Mike Alstott, and that’s high praise. While the 2 players share many similarities, Horvath is easily the superior athlete, as evidenced by his 9.82 RAS score.

“When Purdue running back Zander Horvath broke his fibula in the 49-0 win over UConn earlier this season, college football fans and NFL Draft analysts were deprived of the opportunity to further study a rare creature in his natural habitat.
Horvath plays the game with a physicality that you’d expect from a 6’3″, 230-pound running back. Yet, he combines that physicality with an athleticism associated with a smaller framed athlete. The Purdue RB also has the hands of a wide receiver while possessing the blocking ability that most playmakers can only dream of.
At the time of his injury, Horvath averaged 4.6 yards per carry and 9.0 yards per reception for his career. While he has played exclusively as a running back for the Boilermakers, his size and skill set should see him effortlessly transition to fullback in the NFL like former Purdue RB Mike Alstott did for Tampa Bay.”

Horvath could provide the Saints offense with a substantial upgrade at the FB position, while also doubling as a short-yardage power RB and viable safety valve as a receiver out of the backfield. As a bonus, Horvath can also contribute on special teams (like he did as he was earning his spot on Purdue as a walk-on).
Zach Line was a converted college RB, and he was one of the better Saints’ FBs in recent memory, but Horvath could be much more… Line and current 49er stud FB Kyle Juszczyk both ran a 4.77 40 yard dash entering the NFL… Horvath bested both players in that regard when he ran a 4.57 40 at the Purdue Pro Day.

2B568C45-0860-4935-B1FF-4890E8FBAD2F.jpeg

A little highlight reel as well…

i like him if we can get him

I’ll throw out two.

Alec Pierce WR Cincy. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he somehow turns out to be the best WR from the class. Incredibly athletic flanker that can work underneath. But like Jordy Nelson he’ll probably be underdrafted because of stereotypes. Let other teams racism result in our profit. Dudes REALLY good and would be a fantastic complement to CGM and Callaway. I’d target in round 2.

Charlie Kolar TE Iowa State. I watch two of this game, and lots of clips, and he’s a big and incredibly fluid TE. Great depth at the position will probably push him into the 4th-5th round. I honestly like him more than Trautman entering the league.

Louie doesnt believe in Adam Trautman

He wont make the key play. He will miss the key pass or block when depended on

he just doesnt have it

Why does Tight ends turn into unreliable misfits in New Orleans?

Louie is going to call him Adam Cook from now on

*Draft 1 of top 3 Tightends coming out of draft
Are you... Are you seriously talking about yourself in the third person?

I think Georgia WR Pickens has top 20 talent, that you can get in the 2nd round. He has very little tape from last year. He only played later part of the year due to injury

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom