UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[This Week] (5 Viewers)

If you're getting Murray and Clint contract offloaded to you.

I would personally like to move CJ and Clint for a prototype 2. Find a 5 elsewhere or play a rookie heavy minutes.

Big problem is that Lavine is really the only 2 available and he kind of a distressed asset.

Keeping CJ and trying to move him as an expiring next season isn't a good move in my opinion.

I'm all about moving CJ but why for a 2? If we extend Trey, wouldn't we want to roll out a starting lineup of Murray/Herb/Trey/Zion/X?

Plus, I want Hawkins to develop.

I'm all about moving CJ but why for a 2? If we extend Trey, wouldn't we want to roll out a starting lineup of Murray/Herb/Trey/Zion/X?

Plus, I want Hawkins to develop.
Because Murray isn't a true spacer. CJ on the bench effectively makes Hawkins a DNP. Getting Lavine is a long game play to rebuild his value and move him again.

Because Murray isn't a true spacer. CJ on the bench effectively makes Hawkins a DNP. Getting Lavine is a long game play to rebuild his value and move him again.

Murray doesn't need to be a prototype spacer. Him being a threat and willing shooter from 3 is plenty and more than Ingram gives us.

Like I said in my first post, I'm all for trading CJ because it gives Hawkins minutes.

But getting Lavine, or whatever other 2, keeps Trey on the bench.

Murray doesn't need to be a prototype spacer. Him being a threat and willing shooter from 3 is plenty and more than Ingram gives us.

Like I said in my first post, I'm all for trading CJ because it gives Hawkins minutes.

But getting Lavine, or whatever other 2, keeps Trey on the bench.
How about we flip CJ and Clint salaries for KAT instead? Minn is a 2nd Apron tax team and need to cut salary

How about we flip CJ and Clint salaries for KAT instead? Minn is a 2nd Apron tax team and need to cut salary

I'm not sure why Minny would say yes to that but absolutely. Wouldn't they need to move CJ again then, if they need to cut $? Both CJ and Clint's combined is more than KATs #. I get the feeling they may have more favorable offers for KAT but who knows.

I'm not sure why Minny would say yes to that but absolutely. Wouldn't they need to move CJ again then, if they need to cut $? Both CJ and Clint's combined is more than KATs #. I get the feeling they may have more favorable offers for KAT but who knows.
They are in cap hell as a 2nd Apron tax team. They got a ton of free agents and KAT 45 per season extension kicks in this year. They probably want draft compensation more than anything.

They are in cap hell as a 2nd Apron tax team. They got a ton of free agents and KAT 45 per season extension kicks in this year. They probably want draft compensation more than anything.

But how does taking in MORE salary help them? Legitimately asking, I'm not close to being fluent in understanding NBA trade and salary rules.

But how does taking in MORE salary help them? Legitimately asking, I'm not close to being fluent in understanding NBA trade and salary rules.
Oh, I don't mean giving them CJ and Clint. I mean using their salary space to get KAT. Either we offload or they offload them for more draft picks.

Preferably a team will take on the player and move him by the deadline before the tax bill is set to get more picks.

No interest in Lavine. Would like to move CJ though.

Definitely need to see what 2nd Apron teams are willing to do, but they all probably hold out till the deadline.

I don't think Minn has much incentive to trade KAT. Tax Bill only $50 million this upcoming season. Which is chump change.

Any draft compensation for KAT is super mehhhhhh. Why not wait till the deadline(if you're tax dodging and get away from the stank that was his playoff performance) or next year to move him.

If we get Tobias Harris and draft picks for ingram everyone should send dog poop to Griff at the facility.

If we get Tobias Harris and draft picks for ingram everyone should send dog poop to Griff at the facility.
I don't think I could think that little of Griff to see him actually trade for Harris...

I don't think I could think that little of Griff to see him actually trade for Harris...
We are heavily linked to cle and the 6ers. Who we getting? Embiid? Maxey? Naaaaahhhh iys Tobias and 3 1sts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom