UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[This Week] (6 Viewers)

Ummmm.....no

Attempted 10.0 3s a game and shot 37.4% (despite being the main target of opposing defenses), 5.6 rebounds, 9.1 assists, 1.9 steals, 25.3 points
The only issue with those 3PA is that a lot of them are assisted on at like 70%> so, he's not commanding gravity with pull up 3s, but neither is CJ. He lost that ability after the trade

The only issue with those 3PA is that a lot of them are assisted on at like 70%> so, he's not commanding gravity with pull up 3s, but neither is CJ. He lost that ability after the trade
I watched a few Hawks games when Trae was out....Murray was definitely the focus of opposing defenses on and off the ball

I watched a few Hawks games when Trae was out....Murray was definitely the focus of opposing defenses on and off the ball
He's a great drive and cut guy. Zion Should be able to create open looks for him easily. DJ not afraid to take them is what matters and does everything that is asked of him by coaches. I really like to add DJ to the roster, because it gives us cap space to make other moves as well.

The only problem is if Griffin can actually take advantage of that cap space and make GOOD moves is an entirely different issue

New Orleans is my hometown but I stay in Atlanta so if Brandon does go to the hawks I’ll buy a jersey , hopefully it works out with Murray but I am not a believer that he makes us championship level unless Zion improves his game past layups and dunks

The drama keeps drumming up, but no where I can find Young is available for trade

No official source on ATL wanting to trade Young when they don't control their own picks. It doesn't make sense unless ATL thinks the team is better without Young.

Which is a red flag...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom