UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[This Week] (2 Viewers)

That's a very good point imo.
It's not true at all. Ingram only wants to stay for a Max. Which is the total opposite of wanting to stay here. He's clearly pricing himself out of NoLA.

I would stay in Alaska for $50 million a year when nobody else can offer it too. But will he stay here on same pay grade... No.

It's not true at all. Ingram only wants to stay for a Max. Which is the total opposite of wanting to stay here. He's clearly pricing himself out of NoLA.

I would stay in Alaska for $50 million a year when nobody else can offer it too. But will he stay here on same pay grade... No.
I stand corrected then. Took the post as being accurate.

As an aside, speaking of Alaska that's one of the best places to be imo. 😂 I get your point tho. If your post is the truth then I hope he gets shipped.

I don’t think it’s all about the max he said on his presser he know he didn’t play well I think he will be reasonable with his request and will play into a max extension he’s only 26 he got time to get right i hope he stays because I don’t believe the guys being brought in for him will be any better or put us in a better position, the people I would want we can’t get I rather keep what we have than to settle to say we traded a good player just because and Zion get hurt then we just have cj lol

If we are able to Dump Larry to ATL. I would keep an eye out for John Collins as a fitting replacement

I think that just proves they don’t play well together.
Murray tried being a combo guard with Young. Neither of them are really combo guards. They need true off ball guards that move and create gravity.

This is why they didn't work.

A Murray and Lavine would work.
Murray and Prime Klay would work.

This is why position-less basketball has really obvious pitfalls.

I think that just proves they don’t play well together.
Right but it did prove that Murray is a very good playmaker and facilitator on a contract that allows us far more flexibility.
Murray is also a better defender

The Hawks had a winning record without Trae with Murray running the offense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom