UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[This Week] (18 Viewers)

If we were able to somehow get Murray and a solid 5 that fits our system with just moving Ingram and maybe some draft assets, I wouldn't be opposed to keeping CJ one more season. His leadership in the locker room shouldn't be underestimated and I feel like if defenses had to focus on Zion and Murray, CJ would still be a lethal shooting guard and there is no reason why that would prevent Hawk from getting 20 minutes a game

Even tho CJ is a defensive liability, it wasn't our defense that held us back and having Murray and a rim protector would only make our defense better anyway. Now if we have to move CJ in order to get Murray plus a good 5, I got no problem with that either...just saying that I think he would still be a helluva 3rd option (or maybe even 4th if TM3 surpasses him) if we don't HAVE to move him. Having 3 (maybe 4 depending on TM3) capable of putting up 20+ points on more nights than not and able to do so efficiently would be a solid lineup

If we were able to somehow get Murray and a solid 5 that fits our system with just moving Ingram and maybe some draft assets, I wouldn't be opposed to keeping CJ one more season. His leadership in the locker room shouldn't be underestimated and I feel like if defenses had to focus on Zion and Murray, CJ would still be a lethal shooting guard and there is no reason why that would prevent Hawk from getting 20 minutes a game

Even tho CJ is a defensive liability, it wasn't our defense that held us back and having Murray and a rim protector would only make our defense better anyway. Now if we have to move CJ in order to get Murray plus a good 5, I got no problem with that either...just saying that I think he would still be a helluva 3rd option (or maybe even 4th if TM3 surpasses him) if we don't HAVE to move him. Having 3 (maybe 4 depending on TM3) capable of putting up 20+ points on more nights than not and able to do so efficiently would be a solid lineup
His leadership help lead us as a lead guard to 0-24 is games trailing in the 4th much rather see cj go his game will not get any better just decline and never know when it’ll be a drastic one

Don't really see another spot for this. Tangentially related to this thread I guess.

If Paul George ends up in Philly. It would be harder for us.

PG wants to stay on the West coast.

LAL
GSW
SAC

I hope he goes to GSW if I had the choice. He could take Sac or LA to a different level.

His leadership help lead us as a lead guard to 0-24 is games trailing in the 4th much rather see cj go his game will not get any better just decline and never know when it’ll be a drastic one
You are making my point for me. If you see that do you really think NBA front offices don't? How can you have that opinion and think he would have enough value to be the centerpiece of a trade to net us a good stretch 5?

You are making my point for me. If you see that do you really think NBA front offices don't? How can you have that opinion and think he would have enough value to be the centerpiece of a trade to net us a good stretch 5?
I don’t think we need that great of a center there is about 5to 6 centers that are actually good in the league currently and I doubt we’re the only mentally challenged team in the NBA . Teams are always looking for the talent of a cj McCollum well until he completely fall off a Cliff over 40 on about 8 attempts still drives here and there career avg of about 20 plus he’s way older than everybody on the team I don’t think our guys really care to have him as a mentor

I don’t think his name is being brought up because he’s going to be the one moved this organization loves to try to hide everything

I don’t think we need that great of a center there is about 5to 6 centers that are actually good in the league currently and I doubt we’re the only mentally challenged team in the NBA . Teams are always looking for the talent of a cj McCollum well until he completely fall off a Cliff over 40 on about 8 attempts still drives here and there career avg of about 20 plus he’s way older than everybody on the team I don’t think our guys really care to have him as a mentor

I don’t think his name is being brought up because he’s going to be the one moved this organization loves to try to hide everything
Ok forget a stretch 5. There has been chatter about as getting Allen from Cleveland. CJ doesn't have enough value to be a centerpiece of that deal either

Ok forget a stretch 5. There has been chatter about as getting Allen from Cleveland. CJ doesn't have enough value to be a centerpiece of that deal either
I can only hope. Allen is my clear choice, but I'm thinking we go a little cheaper, in terms of cost to obtain, with someone like Walter Kessler.

But, man, could you imagine that lineup we have now with the addition of Allen? Wow.

I would be fine with Allen as well. Our Center needs to be someone who can move quickly up and down the court and field quick passes from Murray without breaking the offensive rhythm. That's not Jonas, for instance.

I don’t see Allen being anything special but if that’s who y’all want we will eventually see what happens

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
Top Bottom