UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (4 Viewers)

It’s interesting that Lebron is willing to take a pay cut in order to play with JV, however the Pels couldn’t find a way to use him more.
Because they have AD to make up for his lack of defense. Lakers need an offensive center.

Is strech C the biggest need for the Pels right now? And if Ingram leaves what will then need to be addressed, or who is his replacement?

Is strech C the biggest need for the Pels right now? And if Ingram leaves what will then need to be addressed, or who is his replacement?
The biggest need is getting multiple bigs in a very tall West imo

I don't need to stress that small ball dominance is dying. We have to return to get taller and bigger bodies that can match up to the Edey's, Wemby, Sengun, Chet, KAT/Rudy of the West..

The biggest need is getting multiple bigs in a very tall West imo
Currently all they have his Yves and Cody Zeller, so I'm assuming they'll be looking to get a starter if they trade Ingram?

Currently all they have his Yves and Cody Zeller, so I'm assuming they'll be looking to get a starter if they trade Ingram?
I know Griff covet Jarrett Allen, but he wouldn't do well in the West with the current grouping of bigs that all give him problems.

If we can take two guys from Utah between Lauri Markkanen, John Collins, and Walker Kessler. It's an A+ off season. Solidify them as a contender that is dependent on Zion growing into a top 10 player. You got yourself a squad that's extremely difficult to match up with in a 7 game series.

As of right now, the Pels roster has such a dearth of bigs they need 2 of them. A starting big that can rebound and defend the massive size in the west. And a stretch 5 off the bench. Even if Missi is an early surprise they still need to sign 2 more.

Lauri is the most expensive trade target available. I would rather overpay for Lauri instead of overpaying for Jarrett Allen.

Zion at the 4 should be situational at best. He's a power wing in the current landscape.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom