UPDATE: BI Likely to be Traded[Pel's Media expect a big push to move in Ingram in Early August] (1 Viewer)

I know Griff covet Jarrett Allen, but he wouldn't do well in the West with the current grouping of bigs that all give him problems.

If we can take two guys from Utah between Lauri Markkanen, John Collins, and Walker Kessler. It's an A+ off season. Solidify them as a contender that is dependent on Zion growing into a top 10 player. You got yourself a squad that's extremely difficult to match up with in a 7 game series.
Jarrett Allen looks more like a PF/C than a true Center at a quick glance. Just based on his average height of 6'9. Wouldn't that pair well with Zion being more of a wing PF/SF?

Glancing at Markkanen, I'd have to agree I think he's a big this team could build around, and be something of a glue to the whole thing.

Regardless of whatever bigs they sign, Zion CANNOT finish next season averaging 6 rebounds per game. That is just horrible and puts too much responsibility on whoever is at the 5. The goal for him has to be 8+.

Regardless of whatever bigs they sign, Zion CANNOT finish next season averaging 6 rebounds per game. That is just horrible and puts too much responsibility on whoever is at the 5. The goal for him has to be 8+.
This can't be stressed enough. He has to provide something on defense in the way of rebounding, steals(Don't need him here because Murray and Herb are top ten), or blocking shots( Don't have the length or size to be an elite shot blocker). His avenue should be rebounding

We still need a guy like LM (starter / modern 5) and a guy like Allen (bench 5 with defensive and rim protection abilities).... It's gonna be tough to get both.... but we need both.

There is no chance whatsoever Brandon Ingram will be in a Kings uniform next year. At least not with Fox and or Sabonis still there. Even then it's unlikely.

Sac trade is dead unless they can get a deal.with a 3rd team to materialize.

We really dominated them this year I honestly think the rookie will be better than some think we have 4 options on offense don’t really need much from that position besides high iq defensively good screens and rebounds In my opinion

I wouldn't trade a competitor like SAC a wet fart... much less a player of BI's caliber.... not unless it included Fox or Sabonis.... and it won't... so go pound sand Kings.

Imagine getting eliminated in the play in by Brandon Ingram talking bout heartbreak
Makes no sense for Griff to send him to a very close western conference rival. Even if it makes the Pels better you still make them better. GMs/front offices usually don't do that with prime players. 1st or 2nd year players or old geezers maybe. There's just no angle that trade makes any sense.

Cleveland or Orlando otoh makes a lot of sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom