Bills release RT/LG La’el Collins (Merged) (5 Viewers)

They did.

They needed a LT - they drafted Fuaga
They needed a RT - they converted their former 1st round LT to RT.
They needed a TE - They've added two developmentals
They needed a 3rd/4th WR to compete with Perry they signed one in FA.
They needed a better scheme - They brought in Kubiak
They needed anothe weapon - They've committed to using Taysom more than the previous staff

They attacked everything they could, not enough time has passed to say whether or not it was enough. That in itself is the fallacy in your opinion...we don't truly know yet. Everything is speculation to this point.

We disagree... It obvious... It's fine. We'll see if they addressed it in 2 weeks - and if my opinion is wrong.

It's cool... I don't mind... I'll let you cherry pick whatever "what ifs" in other thread... We didn't need another CB, we could have kept Peat, we could have gotten rid of dead weight on the current roster (you know who) to get players at need positions... there we're options and opportunities. I mean we can argue specific merits and disagree on particulars if you want.... but it still leads us right back here - to the reality of threads inquiring about signing washed up players at OT, WR, and TE... because despite the sunshine... everyone knows we didn't do enough to address them all offseason.
Other than keep Peat (valid response), you're still speaking in generalities. Who was available to target? Who were the options you mention? What team is willing to part with Olinemen and at what cost?

None of us are happy with the current state of the Oline (I personally think they'll be a pleasant surprise), but your stance is just another tiresome "DA and the Saints didn't do anything/enough to mend a weakness" diatribe.

And, explain the "cherry pick" comment. I asked you legit questions in a courteous manner.

Who was available to target? Who were the options you mention? What team is willing to part with Olinemen and at what cost?

explain the "cherry pick" comment.

Infoman said: I'll let you cherry pick whatever "what ifs" in other threads...

200w.gif

Asking you to provide some specifics is not cherry picking.

So, you have no hint of a solution or direction that Saints should have taken (other than keep Peat, who may not have wanted to stay, anyway) but still shout "they didn't do enough!" That's what I thought. Continue your front office bashing.

Wow I thought we had signed this dude or something, since there are 5 pages of posts. :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom