Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (1 Viewer)

I have had to use an authenticator for Coinbase for a while now.

My Shibas are now sitting at 7.8x initial investment.

How did y’all find these early ones? Do you invest in a few and then occasionally one takes off? Let me in on your secret for next time please!

How did y’all find these early ones? Do you invest in a few and then occasionally one takes off? Let me in on your secret for next time please!

Before buying Shiba I only owned BTC and ETH - I don't usually buy the unknown coins. I just happened to see some buzz about Shiba on twitter and read a few posts, decided to buy some to see what happens.

And I posted about it that day. :)

I just bought 88.4 million Shiba Inu coins.

:ROFLMAO:

you can still toss a couple hundred at Shibas and still get 1,000,000+ coins-

price around $.0000548 now

I only bought Shiba after seeing Chuck and a couple other posters discuss it here.. It’s at 3x my initial investment so im not complaining , even though i was relatively late.. So the ‘secret’ is just pay attention to this thread lol…. I also bought a couple others, i think Solana and somehting else, after seeing them discussed on other message boards.. All of them are up (at least for now.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Dre
Before buying Shiba I only owned BTC and ETH - I don't usually buy the unknown coins. I just happened to see some buzz about Shiba on twitter and read a few posts, decided to buy some to see what happens.

And I posted about it that day. :)
I think I bought the same day you posted, but before I saw your post. I'm well shy of your numbers. I bought a second round later so not sure my total gain. As long as it keeps going won't complain.

They took away our BUY button ;) . If this keeps going though SHIB can possibly lose a zero by end of week.

Hey question for yall.. let’s say Shiba keeps going up and up over the next days and weeks (unlikely but play along).. at what point do you, personally , sell ? Im guessing we all have a number in mind.. i have 1.4 million Shibas , so if it hits a penny that’s $14k, i think.. I’d be tempted to cash out maybe half to reinvest in something else, but i might just let it all keep riding(?)

Hey question for yall.. let’s say Shiba keeps going up and up over the next days and weeks (unlikely but play along).. at what point do you, personally , sell ? Im guessing we all have a number in mind.. i have 1.4 million Shibas , so if it hits a penny that’s $14k, i think.. I’d be tempted to cash out maybe half to reinvest in something else, but i might just let it all keep riding(?)
Tough question and I have that same dream, I think w/ Coinbase Pro you can set a sell limit, its easy to move coins back and forth between Coinbase and CB Pro and actually it would be 10x better to sell on CB Pro as it would save some $ on seller fees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom