Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (4 Viewers)

Anyone taking profits yet? I am close to taking something.

I have a small position with ACH and Polygon. It had done a lot of nothing until yesterday when I noticed 20% bump on ACH. Seems they are going to work with Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal and it jumped on that news.

This BTC climb hasn't been angular. There has been pretty strong demand consolidation after the China thing a couple of months ago, and then new ATHs not long ago - followed by only a slight pullback to new resistance and then the move back to ATH we saw in the last few. days. There's more and more institutional participation (even sovereign participation), and that has implications for the end of the year. Plus there's more buzz about bitcoin and other crypto use as currency.

My personal view is that we'll stay within 10% of where we are now with clear bias to the upside rather than the down. But I get this sheet wrong all the time, so who knows.

You were right about this timing. Did you take any off?

I
I did, but still didn't follow exactly to the model I am trying to get comfortable with. I don't really have a good profit/exit strategy yet. I would like to sell minimum 50%, then buy back the dip. Wash, rinse, repeat. I am in the 10% range and it doesn't move the needle as much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom