Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (2 Viewers)

Just curious what the minimum balance would be to trigger that response from you.
8 figures for me. I figure $10 million I can pretty much quit working and live where I want.

I simply would invest it in fixed income instruments and live off the interest.

I tell you what, if my Shibas ever reach just 10 cents, i will do exactly what i stated . :winkthumb:
I forget the exact math but I seem to recall at $1 that would be a value ~5X of all economies in the world. A $.01 would be a stretch but maybe a possibility. But, I am just as hopeful as you are!!

He's even got that .eth name. good for him. Maybe it's time to start buying up .eth names for pro players (if it hasn't already been done).

Had not heard of this application for NFT's but it does make sense.

“You’re going to see a lot of movement in terms of doing authentication and insurance policies and real estate transfer taxes all online over the next few years, making NFTs a much bigger, more fluid market potentially than just bitcoin alone,” O’Leary told CNBC’s “Capital Connection” Wednesday.

I found a fun NFT i would recommend people buy into as their first NFT. They are really cheap and on the polygon network, so there are no gas fees.

You can get a floor one for $50. They have staking and the team is really organized. They are developing a game and some related projects. I'm not saying this thing is going to make a fortune or anything, but i really like the group and it's a low cost entry point to play around in the space and figure it out.

Bonus if you like the office, since they legit bought a beet farm and you'd be a fractional owner of it.

Here's a link to their discord:

Had not heard of this application for NFT's but it does make sense.

Yeah, I think that's blockchain in general. They have been talking about its use for authentication of commercial documents and what not for some years now - I think IBM (Watson) are working in this area.

Yeah, I think that's blockchain in general. They have been talking about its use for authentication of commercial documents and what not for some years now - I think IBM (Watson) are working in this area.

It's funny to think that archaic mortgage offices could be replaced by something like opensea. But boy, the fear of hacks would be huge.

I have bought BTC a couple times since going below 45 but this slow release of air continues. I thought crypto was supposed to be a hedge against rising rates.

If it goes below 40, I’m buying again.

I have bought BTC a couple times since going below 45 but this slow release of air continues. I thought crypto was supposed to be a hedge against rising rates.

If it goes below 40, I’m buying again.
I struggle to find any correlation in crypto and anything.

I have a handful of crypto that I'm just locking away but can't seem to find a reason for the longer term moves it makes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom