Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of the current housing market.
At least people need houses to live in. You can't live in or eat an NFT.

There definitely needs to be a housing correction, but demand is still higher than supply, but that's mostly due to people not selling in this market. I mean, why would you move and nearly double your mortgage interest rate? Unless you're paying cash, moving doesn't make a lot of sense right now. As long as there are few sellers on the market, prices aren't going down much.

At least people need houses to live in. You can't live in or eat an NFT.

There definitely needs to be a housing correction, but demand is still higher than supply, but that's mostly due to people not selling in this market. I mean, why would you move and nearly double your mortgage interest rate? Unless you're paying cash, moving doesn't make a lot of sense right now. As long as there are few sellers on the market, prices aren't going down much.
My point wasn't that housing will crash. It was simply that there doesn't seem to be a lot of movement and something still has to give. Either people start cutting bait at lower prices or people begin buying again and the market heats up again. I never got into the NFT thing, seemed like a scam but if the top end truly falls out I would be interested.

My point wasn't that housing will crash. It was simply that there doesn't seem to be a lot of movement and something still has to give. Either people start cutting bait at lower prices or people begin buying again and the market heats up again. I never got into the NFT thing, seemed like a scam but if the top end truly falls out I would be interested.
I'd rather bet on football than get into NFT. At least football players are real.

Took the under on the Saints/Packers at 42 1/2 :hihi:

I'd rather bet on football than get into NFT. At least football players are real.

Took the under on the Saints/Packers at 42 1/2 :hihi:
You are betting with an asset that has lost 98% of its value over the last 60 years. Not much different than NFT’s just a longer timeline.

Oh, I agree something has to give. The economy is doing well enough to keep things afloat for now, but it's certainly not sustainable with the ongoing wage destruction. People's buying power has been going down a while now and having to work harder to maintain the same standard of living. It's gonna get to a point where even kids staying home well beyond 18 is the only viable choice for a lot of families.

I'm fully expecting we'll see significant jumps in unemployment in the next 6 to 12 months. Once that starts, some bubbles are gonna pop. I think the Fed is making a mistake with amount of messing with interest rates they're doing. They're playing with fire imo.

BTC up close to 42k ~20% for the month. ETH ~2.2k and up ~20% since 30 days ago as well.

Crypto winter finally done?

BTC up close to 42k ~20% for the month. ETH ~2.2k and up ~20% since 30 days ago as well.

Crypto winter finally done?
I'm back in the Green for BTC! ETH still in red! Cardano (ADA) will it ever recover?

I'm back in the Green for BTC! ETH still in red! Cardano (ADA) will it ever recover?
I've not seen red on BTC or ETH since 2018.

Buying crypto rather than whiskey may have been one of my better choices. I figured worst case, I wouldn't have abused my liver in the process of pissing away my paycheck.

I wish i could get a full refund for any weed i may have purchased using BTC back in 2011.
Something in my gut told me I should get one of those VG's where they gave you 5K BTC to buy it and put it somewhere safe.

I didn't listen.

When I found ETH and could afford a few, I listened. Not a terrible consolation prize so far.

Something in my gut told me I should get one of those VG's where they gave you 5K BTC to buy it and put it somewhere safe.

I didn't listen.

When I found ETH and could afford a few, I listened. Not a terrible consolation prize so far.
I "know someone" who spent 1 to 1.5 BTC every month for a little over a year on weed

In addition to its digital collectible, the band announced that the NFT will unlock both physical and digital experiences to be had in the metaverse, including one-on-one conversations with the band members.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom