Bitcoin and Crypto Talk (Merged)(includes NFT) (7 Viewers)

The only useful application I've seen for NFTs is things like ticketing, possibly other digital assets such as in games. But the problem is the issuers have to get on board. And there's little reason for them to do it, unless the customers demand it. But the customers aren't going to demand it, unless it becomes popular enough. So its a chicken and egg problem.

The decline in Ethereum’s supply stands at 309,663 ETH, equivalent to approximately $686.2 million. This reduction reflects a deflationary trend, contrasting the previous inflationary nature where new ETH was consistently created. The cause of this shift can be traced to the burning of 1,195,238 ETH, valued at around $2.65 billion. Permanently removing tokens from circulation plays a crucial role in reducing the total supply and could enhance ETH’s scarcity and value over time. Further, despite the issuance of 885,581 ETH, worth about $1.96 billion, Ethereum’s total supply experienced a net decrease, illustrating that the rate of ETH burning continues to surpass the rate of new issuance

I don't mind the 10% on my alt coins ATM. Hope they can hold it this time...

Because people in the knew it was going to happen probably weeks ago. Which coincidentally when Bitcoin prices started to take off

Great to see some more movement finally since yesterday’s announcement .. i realize that some of it was “baked in” to the price before the announcement was made, but still it’s rising now .

Great to see some more movement finally since yesterday’s announcement .. i realize that some of it was “baked in” to the price before the announcement was made, but still it’s rising now .

9% over the last 24 hours
12% over the last week
17% over the last month

Every time I see BTC going up, i wonder if Kim Jung UN is the richest person in the world yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom