Black Friday Game Dolphins vs Jets (1 Viewer)

It would’ve been nice if Rodgers didn’t get hurt. Primetime games have been putrid this year.

I have Prime but I'm not watching. How long before all the games are on pay platforms? I guess the old NFL wasn't profitable enough.
Supposedly, you don't need to be a paid Prime member to watch this one...

The rest of the games? Cough up that dough, buddy. I need my EPS to improve. :hihi:

I hate that the NFL is selling out its fans for more money to pay for services to watch. My wife has had Amazon prime for years anyway but for those that don’t it is a lot just to watch a few games every season. This is the second year all Thursday night games have been on prime. It’s only a matter of time before all the other streaming services start doing it and the NFL will be very hard to watch. Good thing we have the XFL/USFL merger.

Is there a specific reason why this game is scheduled at 2:00 and not at night?

So weird watching a black Friday game. I have Prime on my TV. Picture is pretty good. Can't complain.

Tyreek still doing his thing. Miami moving the ball really well between the 20s. Finally punched it in. Jets offense is a mess tho.

Miami should still win easily but feels like Tua has 2 or 3 really bad throws every game. Won’t win a Super Bowl with some of his turnovers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom