Black Friday Game Dolphins vs Jets (2 Viewers)

I legit feel bad for the Jets, this was supposed to be their year. Their defense is playing great, but their offense is sheetting the bed big time. You kinda get the vibe that they would've been special with AR playing but the universe had other plans apparently. Then to top it off, they were too slow with the hook on Wilson...should've been done with weeks ago. He doesn't flash ANY good to offset his bad. Its like all of the bad attributes of all the starting QBs in the NFCS rolled into one meatsuit of fail.

Bakers inaccuracy
Carr's chemistry w/ teammates and inability to score
Ridders - ridderness

I bet Olave and Garret WIlson talk at least 3x a week to sheet talk their QBs

Don't forget about Nathaniel Hackett. Sean Payton is somewhere right now feeling vindicated.
That’s true but Saleh was at the helm last year during that horrible second half collapse on their season and he couldn’t turn them around one bit. Big panic to get Rogers, and atleast last year he has emotion on sidelines, he looks reserved to nothingness for 4 quarters a game and his half time interview, I think I woulda preferred Charissa T’s creative mind more than the lame duck response he gave.

All that, then there is Hackett, who couldn’t score in a brothel with a sack full of cash lol. Another Rogers crib is who Sean Payton was right to call out. I can’t believe Buddy still has a job, I’m guessing as long as Rogers is there he’s going to have a job.

I dunno I’m just really sour on the jets today lol

Yikes...I was going to say that the Jets don't have to panic, they can still stick with the run game.....but ouch.

They need to just finish it off with Siemian...he can't possibly be worse

Bruh...they're averaging < 2.5yds/play

Last edited:
Ref needs to give those big fellas some space when they're in a scrum. Otherwise you get a mouthful of someone's elbow like he did.

Oh man, that's not an injury you want to see. Wouldn't surprise me if he's done for the year.

Feels like the Jets have been on Primetime every single week this year.

Did you hear that story Al Michaels told about McDaniel? When he was a RB coach he threatened a guy with his job because he was dancing with a girl in a club he wanted to dance with. How is that a story you want people to know?

After the 1996 season, the Bears' team President, Mike McCaskey gave an interview on WSCR in Chicago. In that interview he said that they don't want to win the Superbowl because the players get all uppity and expect raises. He cited Wilber Marshall as his example.

I decided that I didn't want to watch a team that doesn't want to win the Superbowl so I told my friends that I was going to pick the team with the worst record and they would be my new team.

Two teams were tied if I remember. The Saints and the Jets. I don't hate myself that much.

Whodat!

Did you hear that story Al Michaels told about McDaniel? When he was a RB coach he threatened a guy with his job because he was dancing with a girl in a club he wanted to dance with. How is that a story you want people to know?
It's unethical at best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom