Bobby Hebert: Jameis Winston is gone for disrespecting Dennis Allen and the Game (3 Viewers)

One of the DRAWBACKS !!! To SOCIAL MEDIA !!! Is that IT GIVES !!!! People LIKE THIS !!!! Opportunities to SCREAM !!!! His annoying OPINION !!!! To EVERYONE !!!!!!

Dude probably thought he was cutting some kind of legendary Ric Flair - style promo on Bobby.

If you think Bobby is the only one, you might want to check out Shannon Sharpe and a host of others.
Shannon also said that Dennis Allen isn't respected by the team and should be fired because his players have no respect for him. Stephen A. also agreed that Dennis Allen has no control over the team.

It was basically the participation trophy of touchdowns.

For those who keep saying "well he worked sooooo hard for this".....no, he didn't "work hard" for that touchdown, at all.....it was given to him by an unsuspecting defense that wasn't making any effort to stop him. All the other hard work he put in during the season was completely independent of this hand-out.

If a garbage TD with the defense barely moving and 40 points already on the board is THAT important to a player, then maybe they should re-think some priorities.

If this had happened against any other team, people would admit it was a bush-league low-brow move. Scoring from victory formation to get an unearned garbage touchdown against a defense that literally isn't even trying - against the coach's direction against a team you've just slaughtered with a coach that's about to be fired - isn't something anyone should be defending.

If this had happened against any other team, people would admit it was a bush-league low-brow move. Scoring from victory formation to get an unearned garbage touchdown against a defense that literally isn't even trying - against the coach's direction against a team you've just slaughtered with a coach that's about to be fired - isn't something anyone should be defending.
I understand what you are saying, but like Jimmy Graham, Cam Jordan, and some others have said, I think F the Falcons is a big part of this.

Even former Falcon, Osi Umenyiora, tweeted that he had no issue sticking it to the Saints any way he could during “hate week”.

Does Bobby's rant have to do more with him being an x-Falcon then anythijng else? I think it does.
He sounds like he is taking this way too personal. IMO

Shannon also said that Dennis Allen isn't respected by the team and should be fired because his players have no respect for him. Stephen A. also agreed that Dennis Allen has no control over the team.

I can’t agree more

But it WAS vs. the Failclowns

One of the DRAWBACKS !!! To SOCIAL MEDIA !!! Is that IT GIVES !!!! People LIKE THIS !!!! Opportunities to SCREAM !!!! His annoying OPINION !!!! To EVERYONE !!!!!!

Dude probably thought he was cutting some kind of legendary Ric Flair - style promo on Bobby.
Yelling or not....he ain't wrong. Bobby is a clown.

Jameis was gone anyway. That 100 million dollar poison pill in his contract guarantees as much. Maybe that was Jameis' goodbye present to DA and the organization. I like Jameis and think he has played the part of good teammate, supporting player, etc., but you can't help but wonder if he was holding a grudge over being forgotten for Andy Dalton. Heck, maybe the splintering of a few players goes back to that decision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom