BOLD PREDICTIONS week 12 edition: Saints @ Falcons (3 Viewers)

If history is a guide:
(1) Saints D stops the WR passes but fails to stop RB runs/receptions and QB scrambles
(2) Saints O gets yardage but fizzles in red zone
(3) Saints win turnover battle
(4) Their kicker is better
(5) Their coach is better
(6) Their refs are better

So I pick Falcons 26, Saints 20, and hope I am wrong.
Coach is better? While I’m a huge advocate for DA being canned. He’s been better as a HC in New Orleans then the clown coach since he’s been in Atlanta, not to mention DA is 2-0 against him

8 out of 10 games Robinson has rushed for under 100 yards, only twice has he carried the ball more than 14 times.

Falcons still have no idea how to use their dynamic tight end group or Bijan.

Bijan rushes for under 60 yards

Hill out rushes Bijan

Hill has two touchdowns

Saints win 24-23

The Saints come out flat on both offense and defense and find themselves down 17 – 3 at the half. They wake up halfway through the third quarter and make it 17 – 10. At the beginning of the fourth quarter, the Saints tie it up off of a Falcons turnover making it 17 - 17. With 0:04 left on the clock, Younghoe Koo boots a 47 yard field goal to beat the Saints 20-17.​

Dennis Allen’s post game conference is the same drivel we’ve heard all year: “We’ve got to coach better. Players have to execute. Blah, Blah, Blah…..​

Hot Take = The next week against the Lions at home, 50% of the Dome is in Detroit Lions blue and the boo’s will be out en masse.​

You wanted bold, you got it.......
This doesn’t seem really that far fetched.

Desmond Ritter rushed for 121 yards and 2 TDs. Also throws for a TD.

Bijan rushed for 75 yards and a TD

Carr throws for 190 yards a TD and a pick. Gets sacked 4 times.

Clowns 28
Us 17

DA announces no changes as he saw significant improvement in practice but it didn’t translate. I have to coach better.

The following week we get blown out by Detroit and we are in an official downward spiral.

The golden era was over before last season and now it’s headed the other way.

Hey who dats. I started posting the weekly "BOLD prediction" thread in hope that one thread on the forum wouldn't be about coaching and the same same old same old doom and gloom. Be creative, be bold. Lets have fun with it. There are hundreds of other threads to complain about coaching and impending doom.

100+ rushing yards, 250+ passing yards, 4 TDs....for Atlanta

Carr yells at multiple WRs for his mistakes.
AK throws his hands up in disgust.
Cam Jordan has 0 sacks.

28-13 Falcons

100+ rushing yards, 250+ passing yards, 4 TDs....for Atlanta

Carr yells at multiple WRs for his mistakes.
AK throws his hands up in disgust.
Cam Jordan has 0 sacks.

28-13 Falcons
This is funny.....Carr yells at multiple WRs for his mistakes.

The Saints are shutout and have less than 100 yards of total offense because Ryan Neilsen knows every play we run and the pregame hiphop concert lasts for 5 quarters.

1. After a dominant 2nd quarter where he runs for 80 yards and throws a TD pass, Taysom Hill never touches the ball for the rest of the game.
2. On a crucial 3rd and 8 the Saints complete a 3 yard pass.
3. Kamara given 10 runs up the middle. 9 go for 1 yard, the 10th goes for 7. AND repeat
4. Falcons set a NFL season record for the most time a QB has to throw the ball.
5. Post-game DA says there's some things we need to work on.

Hey who dats. I started posting the weekly "BOLD prediction" thread in hope that one thread on the forum wouldn't be about coaching and the same same old same old doom and gloom. Be creative, be bold. Lets have fun with it. There are hundreds of other threads to complain about coaching and impending doom.
Saints score so many TDs that we lose track. Final 20 seconds the birds finally get in field goal position only to fumble the snap resulting in saints ST "accidentally" kicking the ball back to the falcons 15 yard line, Koo gives it a shot and makes the 90 yarder, setting a new record.

Saints 72
Falcons 3

I'm not to confident. Sadly.

1) Saints will get more than 100 penalty yards.
2) This game will be decided by three points.
3) Taysom Hill will win this one for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom