BOLD Predictions week 16 edition: Saints @ Rams (1 Viewer)

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
You can't claim "I called it", unless you call it! Here is your chance to make your BOLD prediction in advance so you can come back and brag after it happens.

I would make my weekly disclaimer/plea asking folks to have fun, be creative, etc., rather than make this thread an extension of the rest of the site (complaining about DA, Pete, DC), but the wet blankets can't help themselves.

The TE room accounts for 3 TD's this week. Yes, Taysom is part of the TE room (and many others).

I’m gonna run back my Kamara prediction, he got 66 last week but I know with maybe another drive or two that big run was there for him. He’s gonna go over 100 and much of it is going to come on one run.

Adebo will catch an INT that absolutely turns the tide of the game back the Saints’ way

Good guys by 4, 27-23

I think we get the lead early and keep it till the clock hits zero, we win by two scores. No I haven't been drinking.

Shaheed gets back to scoring some points. :9:

The offense continues to improve 2nd half defense shuts down the rams and we run away with it late for a 2 td lead.

Saints win 31-17

Carr 300 passings yards 3 tds

we hold the rams to under 100 yards in second half.

Jimmy Graham has 3 receptions, 2 for first downs, one for a TD.

I have a feeling we lean on Taysom a great deal this game. 12-15 touches and a touchdown or two. Additionally, I think the run game comes together and that opens up our play action passing game for a deep ball TD to AT. Saints win a close one 24-23.

Carr turns back into a rotten pumpkin. Allen gets laughably outcoached…

Saints get boat-raced and lose by 14+

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom