BOLD Predictions week 16 edition: Saints @ Rams (3 Viewers)

I’ll try this a second week in a row and see if it works:

I see an unnecessarily close game kept so by the Saints’ own inconsistencies and, of course, the refs. Whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game.

At least a couple Pass Interference calls on our tight coverage DBs in Prime Time just to make us mad

Offense comes out with the jitters after seeming to finally be clicking. Rams score early but defense settles down and gets a lot of pressure on Stafford on 3rd downs.

Honey Badger INT
5+ Sacks
Jimmy Graham decoy play with TD going to Moreau
At least one pass of 40+ yards to Shaheed/Olave
Kamara finally breaks one for 30+ running right by Aaron Donald instead of off tackle

Saints win 31-16 (TD for Rams early then hold to 3 field goals rest of the way)

Olave over 100 yds

Kamara has both a 25 yd+ run and catch

Defense gets 4 turnovers

Last edited:
Saints jump on the Lambs early and never look back. Final score 30-8.

Meanwhile, back in NOLA, NOPD is overwhelmed by responding to riots that break out at several #FireDennisAllen parties being held across the city.

Busta Rhymes does a surprise halftime show. (I cheated there…he’s scheduled to do that already.) ;)

Saints lead the entire game and finish with a 14 point win.

Bold prediction: Inexplicably, there will be a red zone play that Taysom, Kamara and Jimmy Graham will all watch from the sideline.

Rams are favored by 4.

I think Rams win 31-13 and everyone on this board goes into a frenzy again.

At least a couple Pass Interference calls on our tight coverage DBs in Prime Time just to make us mad

Offense comes out with the jitters after seeming to finally be clicking. Rams score early but defense settles down and gets a lot of pressure on Stafford on 3rd downs.

Honey Badger INT
5+ Sacks
Jimmy Graham decoy play with TD going to Moreau
At least one pass of 40+ yards to Shaheed/Olave
Kamara finally breaks one for 30+ running right by Aaron Donald instead of off tackle

Saints win 31-16 (TD for Rams early then hold to 3 field goals rest of the way)
_0e547e82-ed04-481d-b93d-20409577e470.jpg

From your mouth to God's ears!

You look for those little celebratory wins that you can feel good about....

Nothing would make me feel better than crushing the latest surgence of the Rams and their 3 out of 4 wins the past 4 weeks.

Lets eliminate them from the playoff contention.. they deserve far worse.

but Bold prediction

We lose
We lose bad

This game will be the end of the DA era in New Orleans.. because this loss.. will turn into a bucs loss.. then thats the playoffs gone.

We get a "oh thats nice" win against Atlanta.. and DA era is over.... unlessss PC gets thrown under the bus.. which is his only saving grace.. but the OC that comes in can't be a nice guy.. hes gotta have fire in his gut.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom