BOLD Predictions week 16 edition: Saints @ Rams (2 Viewers)

At least a couple Pass Interference calls on our tight coverage DBs in Prime Time just to make us mad

Offense comes out with the jitters after seeming to finally be clicking. Rams score early but defense settles down and gets a lot of pressure on Stafford on 3rd downs.

Honey Badger INT
5+ Sacks
Jimmy Graham decoy play with TD going to Moreau
At least one pass of 40+ yards to Shaheed/Olave
Kamara finally breaks one for 30+ running right by Aaron Donald instead of off tackle

Saints win 31-16 (TD for Rams early then hold to 3 field goals rest of the way)
_c3c1e31d-eb24-43ce-815f-5c6892a659a5.jpg

Rams rush for over 200 yards. Their TEs account for 2 scores.

Derek is sacked 4 times. Winston finishes the game. Olave gets in the end zone for a TD.

31-13 Rams

I would make my weekly disclaimer/plea asking folks to have fun, be creative, etc., rather than make this thread an extension of the rest of the site (complaining about DA, Pete, DC), but the wet blankets can't help themselves.
I think it should lead the post now, because here they come again

We have given up 26 ppg to teams with above average offenses this season. 12.1 ppg to average or below average offenses

Tonight that ends

24-16 Saints

Shaheed 1TD

Hill 30+ rushing yards and 1 TD. On his touchdown he TRUCKS Donaldson

Defense forces two turnovers

I think it should lead the post now, because here they come again
Whats funny is they drop in, drop their sheet and then leave to infect the next thread. It prooves my theory that they don't come here (sr.com) to read, just to ruin every thread. Whats even worse is the regurgitation of the same "jokes" over and over again, that were never funny in the first place.

Carr gets knocked out of the game. Winston finishes but comes up short. Rams 27 Saints 13

K. Williams has +150yds rushing. Kupp has +150yds receiving and the Rams win by +two scores.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom