Boogie out for rest of the season (1 Viewer)

Celtics signed Gordon Hayward to a 127mil contract and lost him in the first game. They’re still in 1st place in the east.

Just unbelievable.

Eagles are having a great season......finally.....then boom, Wentz is gone.

The 12-2 record means nothing now.

Nick Foles?

Season over.

Pels....Yes it sucks....but it ain’t over.
We weren't winning a championship with boogie this year. We're certainly not winning anything without him. It's over.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Celtics signed Gordon Hayward to a 127mil contract and lost him in the first game. They’re still in 1st place in the east.

That Celtics roster is nowhere close to equal to this Pels roster. They are Saks Fifth, we are WalMart. They have depth for days, and still have 2 All stars, and amazing young talent, we have AD, Jrue, and some also rans who we are trying in earnest to replace because they don't fit. It's not the same situation. They were set up for life because of that Nets/KG/Paul Pierce trade, we got lucky AD fell into our laps.

That Celtics roster is nowhere close to equal to this Pels roster. They are Saks Fifth, we are WalMart. They have depth for days, and still have 2 All stars, and amazing young talent, we have AD, Jrue, and some also rans who we are trying in earnest to replace because they don't fit. It's not the same situation. They were set up for life because of that Nets/KG/Paul Pierce trade, we got lucky AD fell into our laps.

we have 3 great players and 2 decent players.

celtics have 4 great players and 4 decent players....

We weren't winning a championship with boogie this year. We're certainly not winning anything without him. It's over.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

i think we would have been the third seed with boogie and likely the 8th seed without him

That's probably right. We were a 1 and done in the playoffs regardless, but our chances with Boogie were better.

i dont think we would have been 1 and done with boogie as the third seed but i agree that we are likely going to get obliterated by GS (again)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom