N/S Brady made a sales pitch to the Bucs...(Article) (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Their GM elaborates on the pitch Tom made to join the team.

One thing's for sure, we'll definitely see if Tom is a system QB.

I just don't see him taking command of that locker room. It'll be great until they meet adversity. There are a lot of bad egos with a long terrible culture. We'll see.
The virus and long off-season don't help you establish a culture either.

One thing's for sure, we'll definitely see if Tom is a system QB.

I just don't see him taking command of that locker room. It'll be great until they meet adversity. There are a lot of bad egos with a long terrible culture. We'll see.
The virus and long off-season don't help you establish a culture either.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. If they start slow I'm wondering how Brady will respond. All he's ever known is winning. And not just winning but dominating. Double digit wins for the Patriots was just a given. All they knew was winning.

The Bucs on the other hand have had two winning seasons in the past 10 years. I think they're on the right track with Arians but it's going to take time to change that culture. Hopefully the wheels fall off and it's a dumpster fire.

We’ve all seen Brady pout on the sidelines when he’s losing. His arm strength the last couple of years has been kinda suspicious as his velocity on his passes gets weaker. Also, will the refs protect him like the princess he is in Tampa Bay? Besides I don’t care whose coaching the Bucs. It’s not the Dark Lord, Mr Hoodie himself. Tampa will be good, but I doubt they are super bowl bound.

Anyone get the feeling Tom is up to something here by choosing Tampa Bay? I am thinking he is looking forward after his career like taking over the entire organization after he hangs it up kinda vibe from his choice to sign with Tampa Bay......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom