BREAKING: Hilary Clinton to acknowledge Obama has nomination (1 Viewer)

Ed Rendell... lol.

He'd pick you or me before he'd ever even consider Rendell.

Is there bad blood there? I know he made some comments about whites in Pennsylvania not being ready to vote for a black man but I didn't remember any bad blood.

I'm not thinking he will, I've been saying for a while I think Richardson is already his choice. Just saying I think that's the best strategy to try and carry Ohio / Pennsylvania / Michigan.

I'm not aware of anything major between Obama and Rendell, either.

I'm not saying that Rendell would be the choice but I doubt any potential VP candidate is being excluded based solely on whether or not Obama likes them personally. He's a little more practical than that.

Is there bad blood there? I know he made some comments about whites in Pennsylvania not being ready to vote for a black man but I didn't remember any bad blood.

I'm not thinking he will, I've been saying for a while I think Richardson is already his choice. Just saying I think that's the best strategy to try and carry Ohio / Pennsylvania / Michigan.

On a list of 1000 possible VP choices for Obama, Rendell would come in 1001st place. There's probably a better chance of Geraldine Ferraro getting it. All the shrill Clintonistas who have been publicly groaning and moaning about Obama's candidacy all over the boob tube can forget it. Picking someone like that would be a disaster for Obama. It would show a real lack of judgement and a complete lack of loyalty.

I'm not aware of anything major between Obama and Rendell, either.

I'm not saying that Rendell would be the choice but I doubt any potential VP candidate is being excluded based solely on whether or not Obama likes them personally. He's a little more practical than that.

You've got to be kidding me. Go to wikipedia or something. This is almost like saying Obama would pick Terry McAuliffe, lol.

You've got to be kidding me. Go to wikipedia or something. This is almost like saying Obama would pick Terry McAuliffe, lol.

Why don't you spell it out for me instead?

Why would Obama exclude anybody that could potentially help him win? Terry McAuliffe can't...Rendell may be able to.

Once again, not saying that Rendell is the choice but if Obama automatically excludes anybody that supported Clinton than he is showing a major streak of impracticality.

You are bringing nothing to the table showing that he would not be inclined to do that.

DD i was not envisioning any kind of face to face meeting between the two. Obama seemed to be polling the best when he on television speaking directly to the country. Lately, I haven't seen much of him on tv with the exception of a sit down with Wolf to describe his policies, which can be seen here <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ewq-K43Pr_Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ewq-K43Pr_Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I think his lack of activity lately has contributed greatly to the most recent polls, as well as all the Trinity stuff. Where I disagree with many forum posters here is that I think Obama matches up much better than Hillary. Obama will be much more of a formidable debate challenge to McCain. This is all just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

Why don't you spell it out for me instead?

I'm curious as well.

I agree he doesn't seem a likely choice but that's based on his being a pretty vocal Clinton supporter. More to it than that?

Man, talk about...that is some hard-headed broad. Only she would acknowledge that her opponent has the delegates yet not concede. God that sounds all too familiar in my household.

lol...... mine too, just like a women....

my favorite:

"Your right, but i'm not wrong!!!"

I'm beginning to think you are simply passing off your idle speculation as fact.

Once again, why?

Please don't disappoint me this time.

You guys are right. It's going to be Ed Rendell. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, picking someone who actually wants him to be President would be way too predictable. Obama does think outside of the box.

You guys are right. It's going to be Ed Rendell. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean, picking someone who actually wants him to be President would be way too predictable. Obama does think outside of the box.

Nobody said it was going to be Rendell. In fact, everybody seems to have clearly stated that they were not saying that.

However, if Rendell can be an asset to the campaign and help him win a key state (which might put him over the top), why wouldn't he? And, if Hillary is not the nominee then why wouldn't Rendell accept a VP slot from Obama, if asked? He likes Hillary so much that he'll put any ambitions that he personally has aside just out of sheer loyalty? Wow!

But, you're right...former competitors never bond to make a winning ticket.

Right, President Reagan and Vice President Bush? I guarantee that there was more bad blood between those two than between Obama and Rendell, who apparently hasn't done anything worse than supporting Hillary.

Are you having a bad day or what? Need some Decaff?

Nobody said that, in fact everyone is saying it's not likely. What we're trying to understand is your assertion there is some type of deep seeded reason why not. Instead of simply responding with the same degree of respect your being shown your acting like an obnoxious jerk.

So once again can you back up your position at all that Obama and Rendell have some issues that go beyond the usual election year politics?

DD i was not envisioning any kind of face to face meeting between the two. Obama seemed to be polling the best when he on television speaking directly to the country. Lately, I haven't seen much of him on tv with the exception of a sit down with Wolf to describe his policies, which can be seen here <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ewq-K43Pr_Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ewq-K43Pr_Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I think his lack of activity lately has contributed greatly to the most recent polls, as well as all the Trinity stuff. Where I disagree with many forum posters here is that I think Obama matches up much better than Hillary. Obama will be much more of a formidable debate challenge to McCain. This is all just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

Obama is tha man....

Are you having a bad day or what? Need some Decaff?

Nobody said that, in fact everyone is saying it's not likely. What we're trying to understand is your assertion there is some type of deep seeded reason why not. Instead of simply responding with the same degree of respect your being shown your acting like an obnoxious jerk.

So once again can you back up your position at all that Obama and Rendell have some issues that go beyond the usual election year politics?

derailer3xz.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom