Bright Spot on D (1 Viewer)

Only thing missing on the line is a pass rusher from the other end as Jordan. Rankins needs to get healthy to spell the other guys also. When attacking I like what I see out of the Fairley, Jordan, Davison lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Edebali and Kruger probably had their best games of the season yesterday, although, it may have been the blitzing. Kruger was in the backfield a few times, as well as Edebali.

Darryl Tapp was also around the QB and was part of the reason we did well vs the run.

Also good to see Onyemata starting to get his arms on the QB.

I didn't think I would like Tapp when we brought him in, but he has played better than I expected.

Also having Davison back in helps Fairley and Jordan alot it seems.

I didn't think I would like Tapp when we brought him in, but he has played better than I expected.

Davison is infinitely more effective than Jenkins.

Alot isn't the word. I've watched Jenkins get single blocked 4 yds off the ball by a much smaller lineman. When you can do that you can double-team everyone else.

Davison will and does bully a single blocker every time

Tapp has really played well also 79 PFF rating, by far the second best DE on the team

I argued this in the offseason why it was so stupid to draft Rankins to a host of red thumbs. Like I said before, they play the same position and if he plays good to great next year he won't stay because of Rankins being here. I wanted to trade our second for Chandler Jones to have some kind of edge rusher teams would have to respect and we are still surely lacking....

How's that red thumb thingy working out for you?........:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom