Bryan Breese high school highlights (1 Viewer)

I am hopeful that we get either Bresee, Kancey, or Mazi with that first rounder. I doubt Kancey simply bc of his size and our rigid standards, but all of those guys are just menacing and disruptive. That’s what we were missing from the DTs in the passing game last year, and that greatly contributed to the low amount of ints. They’re great at defending the run too.

He was that good in college too, he just couldn’t stay on the field enough to put a ton of tape out there. Bresee is a top tier prospect. With Carter slipping, it wouldn’t be surprising if he was the first interior d-lineman taken.

I’m sure a lot of us can talk about high school 😂
I was that small kid in high school. Looked like me in 9th grade.

while I couldn’t do anything about my height or weight (started high school at 82lbs) once I found the weight room I packed on muscle. Ended up playing nose guard at 5-7 but I could out lift most, of our defensive line! This was way back in 79 though.
earned the Nick name little Herc. From all my team mates 😁

Perfect fit for us.....always injured and can't get on the field.
Physical freak who looks good in workouts but can't actually produce consistently on the field.
We will probably trade up for him and in 5 years after 10 career sacks he'll be off to the Falcons.
Giving up 2 sacks per year isn't bad!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom