Bryan Breese high school highlights (2 Viewers)

Reminds me when they had those mascots play 10 year olds and they were just throwing the 10 year olds around.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ great comparison. I would have loved to see how he faired in states like TX and GA, Alabama and MS in high school. The Kids are much bigger than him or the same size on average. Heā€™s just throwing those little kids around like rag dolls.

I am hopeful that we get either Bresee, Kancey, or Mazi with that first rounder. I doubt Kancey simply bc of his size and our rigid standards, but all of those guys are just menacing and disruptive. Thatā€™s what we were missing from the DTs in the passing game last year, and that greatly contributed to the low amount of ints. Theyā€™re great at defending the run too.
Jus told a friend of mine who really likes Kancey about this. He came into da Combine at only 6ā€™1ā€, 281lbs. Now, he could easily add another 10 lbs. But his arm length is only 30 5/8in. Meanwhile most NFL O linemen will b about 20/30 lbs bigger n have 33/34 in arms. How much will these negate his speed/quickness? šŸ¤”

IMO, Mazi is one of the better run stuffing 1Techs in the draft. Heā€™s a load, 6ā€™3, 330 lbs, nearly 34 in arms, n strong, 34 reps. However, he can b a lil inconsistent at times, esp against double teams, n doesnā€™t offer much as a puss rusher. I still think heā€™s a nice fit here in our DT rotation as a 2 down player. Our D line MUST do a better job of ā€œwinningā€ on 1st downs this season! But is 29 too high for him? šŸ¤”

Like Mazi, Bresee checks out well with measurables: 6ā€™5ā€, 298lbs, 33 1/2 in arms, n strong 10 hands to help lo fight off blocks. That said, some think he doesnā€™t ā€œjump off the screenā€ or play more consistently like he should. He also had ACL n shoulder surgeries in college. Last year, he lost his little sister to cancer, n had a kidney infection late in da season. Overall, like Mazi, I think heā€™s another good fit here as a rotational DT. And at 6ā€™5ā€, he may offer some versatility as a LDE.

Jus my ā€œ2centsā€ tho! šŸ˜‚

Now if a Breese checks out 100% healthy he is easily the pick for me, heā€™s the closest thing to Haloti Ngata Iā€™ve ever seen. Insanely agile and brute strength

You mean the year he was sick and his little sister died?
Is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha? Obviously it's horrible what he went through but regardless his film is really unimpressive and not someone I would touch in the first.

Is this supposed to be some kind of gotcha? Obviously it's horrible what he went through but regardless his film is really unimpressive and not someone I would touch in the first.

You're dogging out his 2022 film and not addressing that he had other things going on including an illness. You think that may have something to do with not-so-great tape in 2022?

We must be watching completely different film

I think you have to isolate periods and small sample the bad film a lot more than the good film. Itā€™s fair to say heā€™s been prone to injury, but he was:

1. Great as a true freshman and truly elite in the context that he was only an 18/19 year old kid.

2. Limited to a handful of games as a sophomore, but the best guy on the field in every game he did play.

Then he started really slow his final year, but if you watch his final 5 games tape, I donā€™t see how you come away thinking it was awful. Go watch the Louisville or Tennessee tape snap by snap and tell me his entire season was awful. He had 3 sacks the final 5 games and was dominant against the run.

I love Bresee as a prospect.

His film was unimpressive might be because his sister died, I get what you are saying but if someone was good at something the majority of their life and the one time they are not good at something is because their sibling is dying then died, I would give them the benefit of the doubt. Based on his 2020 film what did you see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom