Bugout bags (1 Viewer)

madDog26

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
what is the best thing to put in a bug out bag.

Storable food. Since I'm cheap, about 10 packets of Ramen Noodles.

In before the obligatory tinfoil hat posts...

what is the best thing to put in a bug out bag.

Things that are essential for the situation to help you survive. Things such as water purification pills, dry matches, flashlight, dry clothes, first aid supplies, a good knife, compass and other important items you think that'll help you during your bug out.

Things that are essential for the situation to help you survive. Things such as water purification pills, dry matches, flashlight, dry clothes, first aid supplies, a good knife, compass and other important items you think that'll help you during your bug out.

What are your thoughts on nascent iodine and colloidal silver? I don't know much about them yet hear them advertised regularly.

a .22 Semi auto pistol and 5k rounds of ammo. A .22 won't do a lot of damage but it will deter, and they are small and the ammo is small and you can carry a lot of it.

a .22 Semi auto pistol and 5k rounds of ammo. A .22 won't do a lot of damage but it will deter, and they are small and the ammo is small and you can carry a lot of it.

I got a little Winchester .22 rifle last year. It was $180 with a wood stock so I couldn't pass it up. I love that little gun! Great deterent that's a tad louder and easier to use than a BB gun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom