Bush the better back the past 2 weeks (2 Viewers)

this is just another case of bashing one player to make another player look good, Duece had 40yrds on 8 carries Reggie had 51 on 13, They both ran so you cant really put duece down, specially since he doesnt get the carries any runningback who produces like duece should get, Reggie is running better YES!! but Duece is running "LESS" which aint good, Duece should atleast get 15 carries minimum.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I think we're all happy Reggie is running better the past two games, but he hasn't ripped off a rush of more than 20 yards yet in his short career, and there's no reason to put down Deuce in order to say that Reggie has improved a little in the running game. In fact, it's juvenile to put down Deuce just to get back at Saints fans who have justly said that Deuce ought to be getting a few more carries. We're all Saints fans, and we all want every player on the team to produce.

i think that Deuce should get about 15-20, and Reggie about 10-15, but is was very hard for them to run the ball when they have been playing from behind

When was this game out of reach?

7-0 after the opening drive?

When Shayne Graham made his FG in the middle of the 2nd quarter to give the Bengals a 3-point lead?

Look, this wasn't like last week, where the Bengals held a 21-point lead

We should have played OUR game, did what works FOR US

And I think after the past two weeks, it's plain as balls to see that going all Don Coryall isn't the answer

Ya just knew someone was waiting for Bush to have a better game than Deuce to proclaim Bush the better back.Ya just knew it.

never once said Reggie was better than Deuce, just stated that he has looked better than Deuce the past 2 weeks and warrants the touches he gets. everyone wants to scream "Deuce needs more touches" thats wrong. Deuce is not 100% and won't be at all this season, so i think Payton is managing them correctly. a healthy Deuce would have picked up a yard on 3rd and 1, he simply couldn't make a quick enough cut to the outside. WHEN YOUR OFFENSE HAS AVERAGED OVER 550 YARDS OVER 2 WEEKS, WHY NIT PICK AT THE PLAYCALLING......THE PROBLEM IS TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!!!

never once said Reggie was better than Deuce, just stated that he has looked better than Deuce the past 2 weeks and warrants the touches he gets. everyone wants to scream "Deuce needs more touches" thats wrong. Deuce is not 100% and won't be at all this season, so i think Payton is managing them correctly. a healthy Deuce would have picked up a yard on 3rd and 1, he simply couldn't make a quick enough cut to the outside. WHEN YOUR OFFENSE HAS AVERAGED OVER 550 YARDS OVER 2 WEEKS, WHY NIT PICK AT THE PLAYCALLING......THE PROBLEM IS TURNOVERS!!!!!!!!!!

So wait, it's sacrilege for a defense to send the farm on 3rd and 1 to stuff the runner? I wonder why they sent the farm.... ooh wait, I know, it was one of the rare times in the game where a run call was obvious enough to where the D could reasonably afford to sell out to it.

If we're gonna run it in that situation, spread the field with 4 wide, line-up the RB 4 yards behind the QB, and sneak it up the middle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom