Bush's elusiveness has gone missing (1 Viewer)

If I hear one more, "Once defenses stop keying on him, Reggie will make them pay,"... Seriously, I guarantee that teams focus on Tomlinson ALOT more than they do Reggie Bush. LT has 9 touchdowns and around on hundred yards a game. Defenses arent triple covering him anymore. The problem is him running straight to the sidelines. I don't wanna blame this all on reggie because I think he can definitely get it done between the tackles. Remember the Cleveland game where he ripped one for 18 yards dragging defenders? I think payton is trying to maximize his speed by shooting him to the sidelines on most runs. I would like to see him RUN the ball 25 times sunday and see how he does from a purely NFL running back standpoint. I wanna see four quarters of him running between and around the tackles as an all game back before i pass judgement. I'm still optimistic that he will be a great RUNNING back, we already know he's a great receiver.

If I hear one more, "Once defenses stop keying on him, Reggie will make them pay,"... Seriously, I guarantee that teams focus on Tomlinson ALOT more than they do Reggie Bush. LT has 9 touchdowns and around on hundred yards a game. Defenses arent triple covering him anymore. The problem is him running straight to the sidelines. I don't wanna blame this all on reggie because I think he can definitely get it done between the tackles. Remember the Cleveland game where he ripped one for 18 yards dragging defenders? I think payton is trying to maximize his speed by shooting him to the sidelines on most runs. I would like to see him RUN the ball 25 times sunday and see how he does from a purely NFL running back standpoint. I wanna see four quarters of him running between and around the tackles as an all game back before i pass judgement. I'm still optimistic that he will be a great RUNNING back, we already know he's a great receiver.

LT, 27. Reggie Bush 21. LT, veteran. Reggie Bush, rookie. LT, focus of offense, 30 touches a game. Reggie Bush, shares focus, around 20 touches a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom