Call of Duty: Black Ops (1 Viewer)

can you pick me up a copy?? i don't know the right people to be able to get it a month early

I plan on picking this up tomorrow, anybody played it yet?

I've been playing it for about 2 1/2 weeks. The shotgun is a little overpowered, and the snipers get annoying, but overall it's pretty good.

I was a little unsure about the RC car, but it really works well, and it's nicely countered by the hovercraft. The bayonet option is a nice replacement for the typical knife loadout. I like the POW mode where you can capture opponents in your own base and force them to escape instead of respawn.

Solid. 4 stars out of 5.

I've been playing it for about 2 1/2 weeks. The shotgun is a little overpowered, and the snipers get annoying, but overall it's pretty good.

I was a little unsure about the RC car, but it really works well, and it's nicely countered by the hovercraft. The bayonet option is a nice replacement for the typical knife loadout. I like the POW mode where you can capture opponents in your own base and force them to escape instead of respawn.

Solid. 4 stars out of 5.
I agree with most of this, however the POW mode seems contrived. :idunno:

It's crazy that the campaign comes in at 19 hours. I had no idea it would be that long. The gay love scene was a little much though.

Solid. 4 stars out of 5.

That's all fine and good, but it's not balanced like Halo and their matchmaking is far inferior to Bungee's matchmaking. :jpshakehead:

That's all fine and good, but it's not balanced like Halo and their matchmaking is far inferior to Bungee's matchmaking. :jpshakehead:

yes, but there are zombies....and we all know you love zombies

I couldn't believe it when everyone died at the end....who would have seen that coming.

I couldn't believe it when everyone died at the end....who would have seen that coming.

Yeah, and the main character is actually a Taliban agent? Who would have guessed that? That was the best and biggest twist I've ever seen in a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom