Cam Jordan - Reverse Play (1 Viewer)

discoloredcurrenc

$%&*ing JUICY...FRUIT!
Reaction score
That was as impressive of a play as I’ve seen from a defender in a long time. The discipline to stay home and the speed and athletic ability to catch Tate and toss him like a rag doll. I love how when the camera cuts to him between plays, he isn’t even breathing hard. A friend called me and said he looks like the unimpressed dad from every sitcom ever. Haha. He makes it look so easy. He’s got to be the best all-around DE in the league.

He looked amused that they even tried that dumb crap on him. Better try it to Okafor's side, then maybe you got a a chance.

That might've been my favorite play of the night. It was so impressive.

I'm blown away by Cam Jordan's game speed.

Ditto for Trey Hendrickson and Marcus Davenport.

Our ends are ridiculously fast. That's one of the main reasons why we can contain so well. Our DE's will run RBs and QBs down.

I'm blown away by Cam Jordan's game speed.

Ditto for Trey Hendrickson and Marcus Davenport.

Our ends are ridiculously fast. That's one of the main reasons why we can contain so well. Our DE's will run RBs and QBs down.
Want to talk about speed around the line of scrimmage...Davis! Dude can fly. Those little dump offs in the flat go no where now.

Want to talk about speed around the line of scrimmage...Davis! Dude can fly. Those little dump offs in the flat go no where now.
This is the biggest change on defense this year, by far. And covering those throws has always been such a struggle for us. Davis was worth every penny.

He did that before... And caused a fumble while at it. I just cannot remember who was on the end around.

I wanna say Atlanta or Carolina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom