Can't believe they're still alive thread (1 Viewer)

I don't know, but I can't think of anyone better.
Bush 41 and Clinton had a good charity going for a while. They raised $110M for Katrina repairs.

Bush 43 and Obama set a rare example of bipartisan friendship. In this age, imagine that.

What did Carter do? Lead a bible study class? He is the "best ex-President" only insofar is that it is best that he is "ex."

Last edited:
Bush 41 and Clinton had a good charity going for a while. They raised $110 for Katrina repairs.

Bush 43 and Obama set a rare example of bipartisan friendship. In this age, imagine that.

What did Carter do? Lead a bible study class? He is the "best ex-President" only insofar is that it is best that he is "ex."
Are you joking?

I have been dying (heh) to say this but I didn't want to bump the thread and give the wrong impression so I'll say it here. I am beginning to think that Jimmy Carter is going to outlive Brandon.

I have been dying (heh) to say this but I didn't want to bump the thread and give the wrong impression so I'll say it here. I am beginning to think that Jimmy Carter is going to outlive Brandon.
Right? Lol. It's shocking that he's still alive at this point. I've never heard of anyone lasting that long in hospice care.

Right? Lol. It's shocking that he's still alive at this point. I've never heard of anyone lasting that long in hospice care.
I’ve said before I didn’t think he’d last more than a few days after his wife’s funeral (certainly looked like he wouldn’t)

Bush 41 and Clinton had a good charity going for a while. They raised $110M for Katrina repairs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom