Article CBS article on 10 UDFA's who have a great shot at making rosters. Dallin Holker makes the list. (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Reading the article I didn't realize Taylor went UDFA. Man I wish we'd have gotten him, think he will be a good on.

On our TE I think he makes the roster, didn't realize he was the second most productive TE last season behind only Infoman's crush. (Bowers)

Dallin Holker, TE, Saints

New Orleans has done a fantastic job the last four years in maximizing its tight end room with a consistent stream of late-round/undrafted free agent or free agent additions, keeping it a productive part of their offense. But with Jimmy Graham seemingly officially done in New Orleans, Juwan Johnson in the last year of his deal and Taysom Hill potentially nearing the end of his surprisingly long tenure (and not really being a tight end for them), Colorado State's Dallin Holker, who was the second most productive tight end in FBS last year behind only Brock Bowers, has an excellent chance not only to make the roster, but to contribute as an H-Back/TE2 for Derek Carr.

Well yeah, Saints TE’s underperformed last season but do they really have the talent where they would start on any other team in the league?
Yeah I disagree with that slant in the article. I think he will make the team because the room is very poor. Here's to hoping he is our next great TE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom