CBS says thanks to New Orleans for a super visit: Letter (1 Viewer)

No better city. No city has ever heard a thank you before this including us. I'm about to move from San Diego to Alaska with my wife and this makes me consider working for peanuts just to live in my home city again.

I glossed over the title of the thread and thought "Cornerbacks" instead of CBS the network, which I thought odd since Brees is usually lighting up cornerbacks...

I'm from Lafayette and this brought a tear to my eye.

Way to go NOLA. You make me proud to be from Louisiana.

Man, more tears. It must really be a badge of honor to cry these days. Even a letter from a TV network brings people to their knees. Think it had anything to do with the blackout? I bet that brought more than a few people to tears.

All was going well til Roger pulled the plug! Dude hates us, and wants to show that a bad day could happen anywhere, like in NY next year with 2 -3 ft of snow.....

The Dome is open, Roger, give us 24 hrs and we can handle another SB, esp since we'll be in it!!!

Goodell orchestrated the power outage? Wow, he is a man of mystery. I wonder how he conducted such a conspiracy without anyone finding out?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom