Chance to lock in tickets for Super Bowl in NOLA 2025 (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So im a season ticket holder and i just recieved the following email from the Saints Organization :

IMG_5424.jpeg

IMG_5425.jpeg

i actually thought about locking in ‘Priority Access’ on the VERY remote chance that the Whodats happen to be playing in the Super Bowl in our own home stadium next year.. or if not, the chance to potentially make a very tidy profit selling Super Bowl tickets on the secondary market to fans of whichever teams do happen to make it to the Super Bowl next year…. But- can you guess how much money the Saints/NFL are asking for a deposit to lock in Priority Access ? I’ll give yall a few guesses before i post the answer .. Hint: i decided to NOT put down said deposit after all…………………

I got email too.

I was going to do it too until i clicked " lock in priority access" button.

You gotta be kidding me?

Which, and this isnt at all CLEAR, am i paying for the "ability" to have priority access once the tickets go on sale? Meaning i still have to shell out $$$ for tickets?

to be fair, it looks like the Event Company, On Location, probably paid the Saints a fee to access their "mailing list"

and buyer beware:

Last edited:
how many tickets and where are your seats?

I'd guess it's a 4 digit number.

how many tickets and where are your seats?

I'd guess it's a 4 digit number.

Apparently it’s not related to ur season ticket seats location .. it’s just a chance to buy seats oin the Dome for the SB and apparently you get to pick the seats, im guessing there are only certain sections to pick from and that the really good seats are already designated to the NFL and corporate interests .

So yeah, it’s a $2,500 deposit per seat.. for context, i have a pair of season tickets in the Lower Terrace Sideline- best ‘bang for the buck’ in the entire Dome IMO- and this deposit, for two seats, would be over double ($5k) what i pay for my pair of season tickets for the whole year.. not including whatever amount you’ll have to pay later over and above the deposit amount .

For what it’s worth, I got the same email and I’m not a season ticket holder, I didn’t see the email until after I guessed.

If you read one of the BBB complaints- client paid similar deal- when he called to get tix was told "can only do tix AND hotel". Yet knew 3 others that just got tix. Was told by time he called, the "just tix" was sold out.

in 10 min

For what it’s worth, I got the same email and I’m not a season ticket holder, I didn’t see the email until after I guessed.

yeah On Location paid Saints a fee to access their mailing list.

Guaranteed.

I see.. but i just rechecked and at the bottom of the email it specifies that the email was sent by the New Orleans Saints.. but im not sure if Zac Cooper is a Saints employee or not

IMG_5427.jpeg
So the Saints are selling customers email addresses to third party companies?

That appears to be the case, maybe .

Also, just as an offshoot of this topic- since i dont see any active season ticket threads on the front page- what do yall think are the odds that the Saints will have the unmitigated gall to RAISE season ticket prices after the mostly terrible product they put on the field this past season ? And since the answer is Yes- by how much do you think they will raise them by, in general ?

or coordinating with the event coordinator for SuperBowl 2025 in New Orleans.

not sure how they got all our email address, but someone gave them permission.

Which may be the reason On Location and the NO Saints "partnered" on this endeavor. So as not to cross any lines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom