Chance to lock in tickets for Super Bowl in NOLA 2025 (1 Viewer)

or coordinating with the event coordinator for SuperBowl 2025 in New Orleans.

not sure how they got all our email address, but someone gave them permission.

Which may be the reason On Location and the NO Saints "partnered" on this endeavor. So as not to cross any lines.
Interesting. Very very interesting.

Last time the SB was in Nola the Saints sent season ticket holders the right to enter a lottery for limited SB tix based on the number of seasons you were a ticket holder. I did NOT win that lottery, and there were only a couple thousand seats available. Sounds like this company is re-selling SB tix as part of a "package".

So the Saints are selling customers email addresses to third party companies?
YES, the Saints sold their email list.

How do I know? Well the Saints have my email, which is associated with my season ticket account. Every Single email that I get from the Saints the last few years has been to my current email address. This Super Bowl email was sent to my current season ticket holder address AND an older email address that I used to use for the Saints. The only way this gets sent to me twice is if the Saints sold their email address list. Current and older.

I don't like seeing the Saints pull these kinds of shenanigans.

Last time the SB was in Nola the Saints sent season ticket holders the right to enter a lottery for limited SB tix based on the number of seasons you were a ticket holder. I did NOT win that lottery, and there were only a couple thousand seats available. Sounds like this company is re-selling SB tix as part of a "package".
Yes, that's what I figure also. Saints will get between 2,000 and 4,000 tickets. Typically the front office people and players get 2-4 tickets each. That takes a few hundred seats off the top. Then, season ticket holders entered a weighted lottery based on number of seats and years as a session ticket holder. We win the lottery a few times and have gotten tickets to all but two New Orleans Super Bowl games. This next game, looks like no lottery, they sold the tickets to this company to make a few more dollars. Thanks Saints Front Office once again for not thinking about your season ticket holders!

I looked into buying tickets during the season a few years ago. Cheapest ticket was 10 grand I believe. I would’ve lost my butt if I had gotten them and wanted to re-sell them. Patriot fans had been to so many they weren’t in high demand with their fan base and the Rams, well they didn’t have a fanbase. Tickets were between 25 and 50% less by gameday.

IIRC, On Location is the event managements company the NFL uses (Confirmed: On Location – the Official Hospitality Partner of the NFL). They may be a subsidiary, I haven't investigated their corporate structure. But if that's the case, the Saints didn't sell our emails, they used them in conjunction with some acceptable use policy that none of us read (still shady, but legal).

What's interesting, is that in the last 15 years or so, the league has aimed to capture more revenue from Super Bowl tickets. The year the Saints went, face value on the tickets I bought were $800, and I think I paid about $1200 per ticket with fees (Saints/Indy was a weak matchup in terms of after market sales).

Now, if you look at aftermarket site (seatgeek, stubhub) the cheapest you'll see is like $4k, generally (depends somewhat on matchup). I haven't seen face prices, but I've heard they've gone up dramatically, and this somewhat confirms that belief. Just more of billionaires trying to take money from others.

Cheapest seat im seeing for this year available is around $8,500. You can get on the 50 yard line row 8 for $57,500.

I’m very confused, this mass email is just advertising for anyone (non-STH) to have a chance at getting SB tickets. I don’t remember when we got the email for SB47 lottery but I’m assuming they’ll hold another lottery for 2025 SB, seems absurd to completely remove that with this non-exclusive and expensive offer.

I’d rather just play a little blackjack and watch the game at Harrahs.
Much cheaper.

Technically would even be cheaper to fly to LV from NOLA and play at the Harrah’s there, stay a few nights and fly back- than to buy into this ‘exclusive’ offer .

Just an fyi for those of yall who live in the NOLA metro.. since i live out of state, i just searched the Marriott website for hotel rooms in the NOLA area for SB 2025 weekend, Feb 7th-10th.. even though im a Lifetime Platinum member, and searched all over, from Hammond to Slidell to NOLA proper and Metairie- there is exactly ONE Marriott property available - usually there are 30 or 40 properties to choose from- for that weekend, almost a year away.. and that one room is $4,650.00 per night.. not a typo .. so any of yall who have a spare bedroom or whatever have a chance to make some serious coin .

IMG_5886.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom