Chance to lock in tickets for Super Bowl in NOLA 2025 (2 Viewers)

So yeah, it’s a $2,500 deposit per seat.. for context, i have a pair of season tickets in the Lower Terrace Sideline- best ‘bang for the buck’ in the entire Dome IMO- and this deposit, for two seats, would be over double ($5k) what i pay for my pair of season tickets for the whole year.. not including whatever amount you’ll have to pay later over and above the deposit amount .
And that's only if you are picked from the lottery. A chance is all you're getting.

IIRC, On Location is the event managements company the NFL uses (Confirmed: On Location – the Official Hospitality Partner of the NFL). They may be a subsidiary, I haven't investigated their corporate structure. But if that's the case, the Saints didn't sell our emails, they used them in conjunction with some acceptable use policy that none of us read (still shady, but legal).

What's interesting, is that in the last 15 years or so, the league has aimed to capture more revenue from Super Bowl tickets. The year the Saints went, face value on the tickets I bought were $800, and I think I paid about $1200 per ticket with fees (Saints/Indy was a weak matchup in terms of after market sales).

Now, if you look at aftermarket site (seatgeek, stubhub) the cheapest you'll see is like $4k, generally (depends somewhat on matchup). I haven't seen face prices, but I've heard they've gone up dramatically, and this somewhat confirms that belief. Just more of billionaires trying to take money from others.
2009 Season I won the lottery for 2 tickets at $800 each.

That looks cheap by today’s standards.

We did buy the tickets and attended the game. So that’s scratched off the list. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom